Why do albs and hibs...

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
... Always add to mids if it's Albs vs Mids or Hibs vs Mids.. I've never seen Alb or hib FG adding to eachother, they always go on mids. Same with stealths (Once in the past month i've seen NS add to alb caster/cleric when we've been fighting Albs)

Not QQ, it usually doesn't matter because it's mostly Warder/Brehon randoms (aka easy rp), just wondering :x Any Hib/Alb views on this? ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
alb probably attack mid because mid usually attack alb?

hib probably because they can :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
strange question, if any group can see enemies they usually attack i doubt the hibs or albs stop and think "oh look these are albs/hibs dont attack"

tbh i think your paranoid, theres no conspiracy or anything...

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
strange question, if any group can see enemies they usually attack i doubt the hibs or albs stop and think "oh look these are albs/hibs dont attack"

tbh i think your paranoid, theres no conspiracy or anything...

1st, im not talking about crossrealming or accusing anyone about it
2nd, you missed point totally.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
ah like that, usually mids are the ones that cause more trouble so they are a more obvious target...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
heh, I kill alb before mid, almost always :) So does most hibs I believe. Depends on numbers etc ofc but if its somewhat even, albs need to die. There's so many of them anyway ;)

:touch:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Shan said:
... Always add to mids if it's Albs vs Mids or Hibs vs Mids.. I've never seen Alb or hib FG adding to eachother, they always go on mids. Same with stealths (Once in the past month i've seen NS add to alb caster/cleric when we've been fighting Albs)

Not QQ, it usually doesn't matter because it's mostly Warder/Brehon randoms (aka easy rp), just wondering :x Any Hib/Alb views on this? ;)
Was fighting a sb yesterday, ns added on me (norty Mrbond imo)

:(

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
I tend to add on mids because somehow they always seem to win most fights.

Most of the time hibs and albs have to ADD on eachother to win against the midgard midget patrol.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Was fighting a sb yesterday, ns added on me (norty Mrbond imo)

:(
shaken, not stirred.

Well all depends on numbers really. but in equal fight i shoot mids before albs.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I jump on the side thats loosing (that is i ally with the stronger part)... good way to secure a few rp's :)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Everyone adds on everyone.

This afternoon, a full group of albs was slaughtering most of my little group. I was a distance away, and was moving closer when I noticed a hib luri standing there. Diac or Daic, or something like that.

Though he wouldn't be stupid enough to attack me with 8 albs in a feeding frenzy 10 feet away.

Boy, was a wrong, he attacks me, and we get slaughtered.

I got my revenge, later this evening by ganking his bot in HPKO. Unless Daicaid wasn't his. But I doubt it. :)

Adding is, and always will be, happening. Live with it, since moaning isn't gonna make it go away anyway.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
I will swap to the realm that adds in the fight if FG v FG
If with SB the one more.

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Everyone adds on everyone.

Adding is, and always will be, happening. Live with it, since moaning isn't gonna make it go away anyway.

Like i already said, I'm not QQ'ng about adding. most of the time it's not a problem (Unless it's high RR opted guild group adding
:touch: ), I'm just starting some conversation about <the topic> (Read the first post again ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom