Why didn't you guys tell me that Sick had his own website?

S

slapmesilly..

whahaha I read through the first 27 pages, can't wait to see the next 175 :D:D

This guy is awesome!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I look nothing like Cliff... more like his brother;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

The danish minister of foreign affairs is in there to.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Gef
Wanna know something scary? I actually know someone from one of the photos!

---
EDITED by Kemor:
"errr ok? removed these..things...this will hopefully be my only moderation on BW but I think this was needed fasta...
Are you insane to post such links on public boards??"
----

AHAHAHAAHHAHHAH! Just look at the quote!

"One of the many Retard Trees that grow in this shitburg fuckhole town."

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Could you please remove those pictures?

M

minstrel_kyra

errr...

this is the first time i have ever had to close my browser b/c of a forum.

:rolleyes:

G

Gekul

That's the Something awful anti-leech picture.

I hope...

:)

S

SFXman

Uh, what was up with those pictures??
What the hell???
Bad modding :p
Look at the quote now :eek:
What the hell was wrong with standing on the head one?! What damn link are you talking about?!??!?!?!? I had pictures!

G

Gekul

When you linked from Something awful your intended pictures were replaced by something completely different m8.

J

Jupitus

/em thinks perhaps SFXman forgot what link was on his clipboard

;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

So now we know what kinda pages makes his horn toot.

O

old.Xarr

okay now i really really want to see that scary picture :)

O

old.Xarr

you sound serious, it must be a weally awful piccie :uhoh:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

And I missed it! Damn!

... guess it must have been weally bad if teh Kemor(tm) edits his first post. SFX and kr0n having a go with a baby sheep?
*crowd boos and hisses*

S

SFXman

What the hell, I have no idea what happened there. I am sure that I checked my post after I posted it !?
Wtf, /emote is very confused as to what happened.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

EDITED by Kemor:
"errr ok? removed these..things...this will hopefully be my only moderation on BW but I think this was needed fasta...
Are you insane to post such links on public boards??"

Hehe.. every time I read Kemor's edit, I have to laugh.
He sounds so shocked. :D

M

minstrel_kyra

hmm thank goodness kemor was around to take care of that.

it was very umm...i am still speechless. it was that bad.

if ya'll really wanna know what it was, ask me in game and i will try to explain.

*hint: it was something you would find on an adult oriented site, definately not something that goes here*

S

SFXman

WHAT THE FUCK WAS IT BECAUSE I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I know I just put pics off that website given in this thread there and I am sure afaik that I looked at my post afterwards!
Stop saying "Ooh it was dreadful! God will never forgive me now! I can't live with myself anymore, I think I will quit coming here because I am now forever hunted" and say what the fuck it was. The description doesn't have to be great but something so I know what the fuck it was!
Was it the one in the link kr0n posted in another thread?! Or what?! TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The same pic as in the link kr0n posted here:
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36244&perpage=20&pagenumber=1
?

M

minstrel_kyra

hmm okay i will put you out of your misery sfxman and try to describe it as politely as possible

it was 3 (3!!) pictures of a certain part of male anatomy. there was more to it, but that should be enough for you to understand why we were so shocked.

so i don't know what you linked to but it WASN'T what you thought it was. ffs my kids were in the room when i was reading the forum! please next time double check what you are linking, eh?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Tsktsk... stop uploading gh3y pr0n, SFX.;)

*cackles*

S

SFXman

Uh, I remember two that I directly copied the URL off, one included some boysocut with a million tags on him and looked like one major geek, the other was a guy doing a headspin and it had a funny quote explaining about some fucktard tress growing in the area. Third I have forgotten but its link was directly copied from the site in question of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom