Why did this have to happen to me?

A

Ardrias_Mid

Right.

I wake up, like normal. Rudely awoken by the alarmclock. First thing I thought was how strange my bed felt. Then I realized it was because I had decided to change sheets last night, but I had only removed the old ones, then I got too tired. So I slept with none at all.

Ok, moving on to the shower, which today extended from it's usual 30 minutes, to 40 minutes. I like to be clean. Brush my teeth, wash my glasses (Yes I wear glasses, I quite like them.) and sit down in my couch. Each morning before work I treat myself to a episode of Sailor Moon. It airs in the mornings, at just a perfect time for me to watch it. What annoys me is that it says it's a show for kids... anyway!

So I sit down.. feeling a bit tired, but still. Yesterday was episode 86 or so, and I was excited to see what would happen today. And when it starts, IT'S EPISODE ONE. They had started over!

WHY OH WHY?!!? My whole day got ruined because of that. Disrupting my routines cause me to malfunction :(

Am I the only one?

B

Brynn

I know what you mean about the program's. When i used to watch Pokemon, i would be interested to follow the story then you would find out that they decided to re-show it all from the 1st episode that would really annoy me. Or when they played the episodes in no semblance of order.

F

frogster

Even the TV scheduling ppl hate you Ard :<

O

old.TeaSpoon

They are probably still sorting out the dubbing or most likely, just getting people to get all excited about it and wait 2 months for the next half of the saga. CartoonNetwork did it with DBZ in the Frieza saga :(

A

Ardrias_Mid

Well whatever reason, it sucks! And what sucks even more, I have nothing to do at work today, and I just wanna go home :mad:

O

old.Tohtori

DUBBERS SHOULD ALL BURN IN THE ETERNAL FLAMES OF HELL!!!

Ahem...

I mean...

Sorry to hear about your loss Adrias. No....honest. I am sad that you can not watch japanese girls wave around magic sticks and shout out things like "Miso miso muuuuu!" while throwing a 1500 pound guy through a set of walls with a big flashy ball of sparkly stuff.

I like anime too though. Try A-ko. Always fun to watch it. Every time. Always. Though not as good as Exell Saga!

HAIL LORD ILPALAZZO!!!

A

Ardrias_Mid

What the hell? Dubbed kid... err... cartoons rock! And I like to think of the mangas where you have young girls throwing large guys, as a metaphore for how strong women can be. I mean...

Just because they dont look like it, the may possess great strenghts. Obviously not physical like in the cartoons, rather on a mental level tho. It's like a little flower springing to life, as it gets touched with the first rays of the sun. And really, this is absolute bollocks, but dubs DO rock :mad:

O

old.Tohtori

Only way to watch anime is with an original sound, english subtitles.

*nods*

No fat yank samurai can ever speak like a fat japanese samurai.

C

Cyradix

I used to watch DB and DBZ in french. Only aired on french tv at the time (this is 10-15 years back). Learned a lot of french that way. ;)
Would like to see DB GT but haven't found it on Belgian TV yet. :(

A

Ardrias_Mid

I bet you have wet dreams about Finnish pokemon-dubs Tothori.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
I bet you have wet dreams about Finnish pokemon-dubs Tothori.

Do you really want me to wtfpwn you like i did with tyraette?

Be careful what you flame for... :cool:

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Do you really want me to wtfpwn you like i did with tyraette?

Be careful what you flame for... :cool:

:eek:

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
I've read it, but I still dont get it :mad:

My job is easier then i thought then :D

And tyraette...no :eek: from you. You had it coming. :cool:

O

old.Tohtori

Asking for pwning kinda makes pwning you useless. You just pwned yourself, see? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom