Why close MoratJ's Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turamber

There was no need to lock that thread Mr Moderator man, enough with the nuking already!!

E

Esoteric

Wills drunk probably can we petition him to be stripped of his mod status??!!

F

Faeldawn

Not drunk, but on some kinda thread-locking-trip....oops, best not say that too loud or else...... <CLUNK (sound of the thread being locked)>

tits ;)

M

MoratJG

I admit my post may have been a bit on the "troll" side, but i thought it brought up a reasonable question. why do they decide to do this on a weekend?. i realise that it was 0300hrs US time, but its still the busiest time [weekend] for players.

If you cant whine on BW where can you whine? ;p

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Gekul
Fight the power!1

Yes...fight..fight the POWAH..down with teh oppres1ve mods...

uh...oops...oh...doh :)

B

bone_idle

Ive been over me mums for the weekend. Just got back, What patch?. I havent booted PS up yet.

W

Will

The thread was another "Why are the servers down?" thread. So it got locked.

M

Manic Miner

Originally posted by Will.
The thread was another "Why are the servers down?" thread. So it got locked.

what's wrong with that? surely this is a discussion forum and if people want to discuss the servers then why not? If they don't then the thread will just die and dissapear.

regards,

G

Gekul

There were three threads back to back, all saying the same thing. Really wasn't needed.

W

Will

Originally posted by Gekul
There were three threads back to back, all saying the same thing. Really wasn't needed.
What Gekul said. This isn't going anywhere either, and the original is not getting unlocked. Next time you want to complain, just PM the mod directly. If its locked, I did it, if it gets deleted, Xtro did it.

[Edit]And it if gets edited, I did it ;)

[Edit]Unless Silverhood is being a wide-boy.

Final Xtro edit : Or Unless I Unleash My Editing PhaZoR +1!!111 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom