why close all the threads about GM's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohan

FH is my second home
im sure this will be closed an personaly i dont care about what GM's do on pryd/excal (dyvet is a shit name) as i dont play thier!

but FH isnt ran by mythic or GoA so why close all threads about GM's surely this is the one place people can voice thier opinions about GM's??

tbh these threads were the first new threads in like a week an all get locked

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
im sure this will be closed an personaly i dont care about what GM's do on pryd/excal (dyvet is a shit name) as i dont play thier!

but FH isnt ran by mythic or GoA so why close all threads about GM's surely this is the one place people can voice thier opinions about GM's??

tbh these threads were the first new threads in like a week an all get locked
Don't play here then PISS OFF from these forums aswel plz :p?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Opinions are fine. Diverse and intelligent discussion is great, even when opposing viewpoints are brought onto a subject. Even if it gets heated when people have emotional investment in the subject at hand it is still fine.

Flaming, which is what most of it has simply been, is not.

From what I've seen the threads are not closed because people have issues with events that have occured, but because of the outright abuse thats taken place.

This discussion is getting very old. Time to move on mate.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
But then the matter gets swept under the carpet until the next time someone is chucked into the air and guards are spawned just becuase a random noob stops next to a solo fight to check what weapon someone is weilding, and then is accused of being in a duelling circle.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
If thats what happened, call the GM(s) to task on it...

...but don't flame, its self defeating.

If you look at the closed threads thats what the closings were about, despite people trying to dress it up as something else because they want to paint GMs or mods in a bad light.

gohan

FH is my second home
Don't play here then PISS OFF from these forums aswel plz :p?

half the people on FH ethier dont play dyvet, dont play euro, or dont paly daoc atall....

would be a bit quiet if we all leave

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
im sure this will be closed

Correct.

Now cut it out.

If you MUST whinge then use the feedback forums where you might actually get some notice instead of pissing and moaning here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom