Why change my signiature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mucking_fuppet

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is now an option to change how long a signiature you view.... so why "moderate" my signiature Tilda? You didn't even ask me to change it, just moderated it. I really struggle to comprehend how you became a moderator tbh, you're showing GOA-style people skills.

K

klavrynd

everything to keep the attention off the content eh

S

Sarnat

I wish there was a hard cap of 10 lines or something... Wouldnt hurt anyone... Vice versa...

Edit: Maybe it's because yer a fucking muppet?!

M

Moom

Hehe, GOA is the new insult, nevermind stfu, now it's GOA-Whore or fu GOA-biatch :p

D

Danya

I have sigs set to a max of 5 lines, doesn't bother me if he wants a 300 line sig tbh. :p

O

old.Kerosene

I like signatures. Give's me something nice to read. Nerf all the people who quote someone else talking about them though. Very egocentric. NO NEEEEEEEEED!

S

Shanaia

cool a "someone got pwned and started a whinethread" that's not about somebody being killed in game :)

S

Sarnat

Ohhh almost forgot

QQ

SOMEONE GOT PWND!!!!11oneone

O

old.job

Write something interesting in the thread ,that was a very annoying piece of shit. Most signatures are self indulgent waffle.

There is nothing cool to write a sig anymore, every possible comment has been made before.

M

mucking_fuppet

At least now I can hold the shortest sig. record... or will it be edited for being too short, eh Tilda? :rolleyes:

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by mucking_fuppet
At least now I can hold the shortest sig. record... or will it be edited for being too short, eh Tilda? :rolleyes:

Tilda followed the right course of action, your signature was redicilous, added to the fact that you gloated over someone who dares say something about it.

you're the one that's acting pathetic here, not Tilda.

C

charmsdark

If there's a setting for users to decide how long a sig they want displayed, then why did she just moderate it tho?
Isn't it common courtsey (sp?) to ask him to make it shorter rather than just moderating it?

O

old.Trine Aquavit

How do you set that limit? I can't find the option.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by charmsdark
If there's a setting for users to decide how long a sig they want displayed, then why did she just moderate it tho?
Isn't it common courtsey (sp?) to ask him to make it shorter rather than just moderating it?

that did happen Brinx pm'ed him and then posted in his thread. I am also of the believe that his sig was so long just to get a reaction and not because he wanted all that in his sig. Also some people still want to view all signatures without max lines, so its still irritating to see a sig of around 100 lines. Besides it more being a story than an actual signature.

ow and you can set the limit in profile > edit profile, its at additional information

C

charmsdark

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
How do you set that limit? I can't find the option.

You go into "Profile" and then go to "Edit profile". Down the bottom under "Additional information" there's an option for how many lines of other ppls sigs you want to see.

C

charmsdark

Still think she could've asked him to change it first rather than just going ahead and doing it. Doesn't hurt to ask, now does it?

A

Addlcove

Still think she could've asked him to change it first rather than just going ahead and doing it. Doesn't hurt to ask, now does it?

Brinx DID ask fucking-muppet to change his sig.... he didn´t reply to the pm, so the sig was changed for him

O

old.Trine Aquavit

You go into "Profile" and then go to "Edit profile". Down the bottom under "Additional information" there's an option for how many lines of other ppls sigs you want to see.

Thanks. I looked at that about three times and missed it completely. :)

Good job I don't operate any heavy machinery.

B

Belsameth

read, hun :)
if FM refuses to read his PMs that's not our problem now, is it? :)

C

charmsdark

Originally posted by Addlcove
Brinx DID ask fucking-muppet to change his sig.... he didn´t reply to the pm, so the sig was changed for him

Sorry, misread your post.
Think I need to write Santa and ask for a new brain for x-mas ;P

M

mucking_fuppet

Why would I read my PMs unless I thought I'd done something wrong? If you have a problem with long sigs, you can change how many lines you see... so simple :rolleyes:

N

-Nxs-

Why would I read my PMs unless I thought I'd done something wrong? If you have a problem with long sigs, you can change how many lines you see... so simple :rolleyes:

A strong ccase of over moderating me things... bad mod... !! :)

A

acei

Your sig was huge, until i saw your sig i had no reason to set a max lines in my profile, as soon as i saw yours i was forced to put in a max amount of lines... it needed moderating!

A

Addlcove

curiosity as tho whom PM'ed you???

you really are a muppet

T

Tilda

As I mod I dont want to limit peoples sig's if for example you knew that I limited sigs to 5 lines long, you could post a normal sig for 5 lines and then a pr0n link or something lasty under it where i wouldnt be able to see, thus rendering you "un-modable" ;) Which, would mean that i wasnt doing my job.

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom