wHY camp bodies in thid??

M

mid_Efour

I dunno why but use common sense it takes us so much longer to get back than it does for us to get rezzed.

sure if u plan on taking the keep but why bother other wise?

and PK camping Why camp it and get slaugthered by scouts and long shotters, then beg for rezzes,

u guys make me sick :mad:

love you bye bye

P

Pixie.Pebr

What the man said.
Except the body camping, thats a valid tactic to get an upper hand :D
Make em release, come back in dribs and drabs and butcher them all over again! :clap:

<runs off and levels his wiz some more>

F

Fafnir

Well they have too, too get the upper hand, otherwise the 4-6 mids out there during daytime will kill thoose 6-8 infils and the rest of the albion scum. Btw why so many dam infils??? Saw 1 tincan my last nite in thid, was like 8 infils rest where nukers.

P

Pixie.Pebr

We all rolled tins as mains on release, got pissed off with all the SBs and rolled Infils as alts.

Yes, its your fault for having so many SBs :p

M

mid_Efour

hahah

I was having a bad night clearly :)

all turned out exceedingly well and funny, the defence of Thid keep by the Mids was pretty funny, i was laughing out loud quite alot.

And my hat dothed to gerrard the SOTL inf, (well hes dressed in YMCA style clothes)

he duelled my SZ Nubishadowblade and it was a good clean fight, I hope he plans to go all the way to 50 aswell, then we can have some great fun.

To all the rest of you pesky albs and hibs.... RASSSSSSSSSSSSSSP
/em sticks tounge out

im on 250rps now, not long to go i hope bg2 and 3 get cooking soon would be a waste to have lvl so much so fast

Night night and happy hunting..

Users who are viewing this thread