Why are you here?

O

old.job

Do you come to the forums as soon as you log on, or is this the last refuge for people who just can't think of anywhere else to surf?

Sometimes I am so frekin bored in work, I have the whole internet in front of me and I can't thing of a single place to go.

So I end up here hoping sombody's post will send me to salvation.

M

Munkey-

actually i just leave the forums open and respond to posts occasionally. I spend the rest of my time commenting on works i n deviantart.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Bored...really really really bored.

Considering making some pancakes with chocolate orange ice cream to pass the time.

Other than that I am really bored.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by old.job
Do you come to the forums as soon as you log on, or is this the last refuge for people who just can't think of anywhere else to surf?

Sometimes the first one if there's a thread I want to go back to, but mostly the second one.

O

old.tRoG

Usually the first site, due to the fact that, once upon a time, a gnome named Murphy decided to curse me, and, as such I am now a boring old git who has the whole wide intarweb at his fingesr, but can't think of anything.

You left my heart, lying in pieces, on the floor... So tell me, why shouldn't I break something of yours? Your cardigan, your antique chair, that stupid thing you always wear, but I won't break your heart.....

Yeah!

G

gengi

Not the first, usually about the 4th site at work, and if i am at home depends an whats in My Mailbox.

It is on my favourites though :D

Later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom