why are EU folks playing on bismarck ?

M

merwon

well the topic kinda says it all. why not choose Ramuh wich is the biggest english speaking server ?

O

old.tRoG

It's just the server with the most euros on. It doesn't matter why everyone flocked there... they just did :D

There's a huge english speaking population on Bismarck, too, and the economy is very well established.

Italics == Pimpage

E

ECA

Sad to say but its hard to find a good group that is comprised fully of americans. there are of course some exceptions but for the most part they are blithering idiots.

S

Sharma

Yeah, the americans do tend to be quite annoying sometimes..

The ones who kick off about the exp all the time are annoying.

One kept telling us to kill IT mobs when we had trouble killing VTs.

On the other part, its good if you get Bi-lingual japs as they are great people to group with, very calm, polite, their english is generally great, mind it doesnt need to be excellent to understand them. :)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by ECA
...for the most part they are blithering idiots.

Dont make me hurt you, I'm lvl10 now you know :eek:

N

Nephand

Fearsome ;)

I'm quickly catching up on my BLM now, having given up on my THF for a while.

O

old.Dillinja

Some yank on Bismarck called me a retard yesterday and disbanded from the group because I didn't provoke quick enough and he died. Most of them are arrogant idiots but there has to be some exceptions... I guess. :p

Sharma was right about the Japanese people, they are not only great people but great players as well! I almost got 2 levels in a couple of hours just now, we just kept on pulling and pulling getting 70-150 xp per kill. Then they had to go so they all started speaking English saying stuff like 'Goodbye Mr. Brockie' and waving and shit... It was kind of scary but fun too. :D

T

Tilda

The japanse are great fun and such good players, but not all "l33t" like I had thought they might be.
The few americans I have found have been lovley but, having mainly hunted with EU people I perhaps havent seen that many americans.

Tilda

Users who are viewing this thread