wht spec?

Status
Not open for further replies.

souldrinker

Fledgling Freddie
wht spec should i go for? im thinking about going dwarf warrior or a human mage cause i hear tht every1 is going hord and gonna need to help these newbs in alliance out

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
lolz... You're saying that you'll join the alliance to help the n00bs out, yet you're asking for how to spec? ;p

souldrinker

Fledgling Freddie
haha yeah but im from daoc =s considering i hear most of allaiunce will not have even played a mmorg before

Galelawyn

Fledgling Freddie
that's pure speculation, the same chances are that most of the people who didn't play an mmorpg yet would say "Cool ! an undead character ! I wanna play that too"

doesn't matter what "they" say, go for what you would like the most :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
decide for yourself when you have played the game.

It's your char, not anyone elses.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Krazeh said:
And learn to bloody spell properly

Shut up.

Ain't everybody that grows up in England, so it´s not everyone that learns to spell properly.

One thing I can´t take is people telling other people what to do, why the heck should he use his time on learning to spell properly if he has better things to take care of?

Should he get a private english teacher to sate your needs?

Such a retarded comment.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Tasslehoff said:
One thing I can´t take is people telling other people what to do, why the heck should he use his time on learning to spell properly if he has better things to take care of?
While his spelling is still reasonable, it is abit irritating if someone is either typing a long post and constantly leaving the a out of words like what and that, allthough this does mean that the person knows how to spell just doesnt care to much for the ease of reading of others. Basically souldrinker spend the 2 secs extra to type one and fill in the a, so more people will read your post and will answer your question.

And about the question ST is right, just spec things you think are fun and good instead of what others think are good as basically they must still fit your style of playing AND you must find them fun (it is a game :p). Besides you can always respec your talents (allthough I dont really know for what cost, but it does mean that messing it up isnt horrible :))

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
You know what I think, I think we should forget all the comments about spelling and talk about the pros and cons of the races in WoW, heck lets create world peace while we're at it, but na, I'll just close this thread instead because it's fairly obvious where it's going to end up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom