Question Whose playing GTAO on ps3

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I got a crew with four ppl so far if anyone wants to join more the merrier.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I'll be playing when I get back from my week off. I think Starmans is playing too. He added me but for some reason I still haven't been able to accept his request. Add us to your crew!

My PSN ID is theory_of_crows

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
cant find theory of crows to add as a friend to add from social club .. so will try adding you as friend from psn when i get on my machine later

Starman

Part of the furniture
Yeah I've played a little and just added whom ever I was offered - No offence leggy :)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
I play, level 23 or so psn name's bedintruder-

I'm on loads ATM

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Added y'all to friends on psn. Think you have to do that before adding to crew. Unless anyone tells me different

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Weird. Can you try applying to sdcc crew. Seek destroy conquer crew. As adding you as friends or searching for you isn't working unless you have different nicks in the social club site to that on the psn

Yaka

Part of the furniture
add me a swell well once i get round to finishing a couple of games will prolly be playing this more

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
add me a swell well once i get round to finishing a couple of games will prolly be playing this more
What's your psn / rock star social club name. I don't think they are the same

Chilly

Balls of steel
I'd be interested in some crew action, I'm nunbarn on psn.

leggy

Probably Scottish
First Race and winning (first 5 minutes into games): The host has left the game you have been disconnected from GTAO.

Oh fuck right off.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I've been really enjoying GTAO actually. Level 19 now, just figured out how to reliably steal the fighter jet from the military base. Excellent fun griefing a full server of noobs on foot :p

Nate

FH is my second home
I'll play! I can't remember my ps3 name though..how do I find it?

leggy

Probably Scottish
Ok been playing all day and it seems to be pretty fucking awesome.

Add me to your crew bitches!

theory_of_crows (underscores, not spaces)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Add me please, Starman and yaka have me on psn. or check my profile on here.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Without a crew GTAO seems fairly empty and shallow. The missions are difficult solo and no one seems to be interested in doing actual missions. Most of them drive around aimlessly blowing shit up. The only other fun game mode that I've been successful in joining is Last Team Standing.

Do we have a crew set up for this yet?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I tried to invite ppl but couldn't work it out. The people I was originally playing with are a bit hit and miss as to when they are on now. If you want to invite everyone. I think we can be in more than one crew?

Chilly

Balls of steel
I'd be happy to start an FH crew. I'll log onto their social club thing and sort it out now. Then we can all pile in and hopefully gameplay should be better for all of us.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I got a crew with four ppl so far if anyone wants to join more the merrier.
Without a crew GTAO seems fairly empty and shallow. The missions are difficult solo and no one seems to be interested in doing actual missions. Most of them drive around aimlessly blowing shit up. The only other fun game mode that I've been successful in joining is Last Team Standing.

Do we have a crew set up for this yet?
Add me please, Starman and yaka have me on psn. or check my profile on here.
I'll play! I can't remember my ps3 name though..how do I find it?
I play, level 23 or so psn name's bedintruder-

I'm on loads ATM
Yeah I've played a little and just added whom ever I was offered - No offence leggy :)

bumping http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/freddyshouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom