Whos the best???

leviathane

Part of the furniture
eruptionary is ooold meights, can't believe you all ain't seen it before :)

E

Eruptix

haha :D

its hilarious idd :p

I dont see why ppl like muyl & kirenetix would find it funny tho since you never played with me,jass,dallas etc on vent :p

btw its freeshard stuff: doesnt apply to live servers! :)

edit: pfff anyone who played with me,nik0,dallas,selenus etc in LPP knows I win in vent-bs tbh :<
especialy if its selenus vs me ^^

edit2: and oh,raunz comes pretty close in second spot :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I dont see why ppl like muyl & ??kirenetix?? would find it funny tho since you never played with me,jass,dallas etc on vent :p

I dont think Kirenetix would be please you putting his name into this lol
Learn to type you mofo :) its Kinetix

E

Eruptix

well ppl who havent played with LPP cant understand it,so dont see how they could find it funny :D

w/e !

hefekay

kirennia

Part of the furniture

its hilarious idd :p

I dont see why ppl like muyl & kirenetix would find it funny tho since you never played with me,jass,dallas etc on vent :p

Kirennitic or Kinetix ;) Not the first time we've been mistaken for each other I don't think, hehe.

And I still find it quite funny even though I haven't been in vent with you either ^^

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
they should play lpp vent 24/7 at guantanamo bay.

insta confessions

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Can't believe no one has said Gingy yet? :D

Log on

/gu Hi guys

Toggers: Hey Bambi
Twinsun: Hey m8
Gingy: Hey c*ckmuncher!

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
erupt maybe on irc, but the old grp with raunz,maril etc and the others on vent just tops it off tho :) and the old legacy crew was funny as hell on vent aswell :/

E

Eruptix

erupt maybe on irc, but the old grp with raunz,maril etc and the others on vent just tops it off tho :) and the old legacy crew was funny as hell on vent aswell :/

nik0 on vent = <3

i'd quote him on some stuff he said but i'd get insta banned for obscene & racist language ^^

MegaMaejter

Banned
You havn't seen shit untill you played with Domain xD, gonna see if I can dig up a vent record when he hits his mate on a LAN for killing our FG :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
hmm would also nominate Straef tbh =)))
I've never come up with anything but constructive criticism :<

I'd say Dreami, though that might be for him constantly moaning like a bitch and threatening to leave, rather than swearing a lot. And of course all of the folk I ever grouped with, as the majority ended up swearing (at me, usually) after one or two runs.

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie

ye me and maril totaly killed all....all of our group's whit our flaming,tactic talk or the talk about those tight thai boy's maril got lock'ed up in hes basement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom