Whos still in Thid?

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Came back after 9 months and there is only ever a max of 3 albs, and 3 bloody mids all being lamers together, come on at least fight me one on one not all 3 of you :)
Cheers
Fireisfun, Azonic :)

PS post here if you still play

seanysux

Banned
i do! i emote spammed you a few times and owned you with my loldancer <i guess you allready figured out the name> and i wont stop for quite some time, let\'s just say i\'ll take traitens spot as the retard of thid uintil i get my last few titles xD

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
i do! i emote spammed you a few times and owned you with my loldancer <i guess you allready figured out the name> and i wont stop for quite some time, let\'s just say i\'ll take traitens spot as the retard of thid uintil i get my last few titles xD

atleast you play fair my good friend *cough* i mean chef *cough*
not start /b lets all duel unbuffed in apk i rawks...
every1 gathers round n traiten kills every1 with a unbuffed mincy but a buffed pet LOL then claims he wiped the floor with us all :puke:
what a fuckin newb, traiten i know you have no life and will try and deny this, but every1 knows the pet was buffed :m00: :m00:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Thid sucks.46440 hours to cast one spell, gg!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Last time I was in thid there were like 2 ppl there, whats the point then =\

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
My rangers currently logged in thid and me Eld , but everytime im on i sit there for 30 mins and see no one so they wont be in there for more than a day till i lvl them on , waste of time.

Ffs i couldnt even get the loldancer to log on and fight me yesterday cos he was too busy prattin about in DF and then he Q_Q and went off msn cos he died :D

Lolzor... its gonna remain dead till next cluster, and possibly after that if they do the lifesaving thing i reckon theyll do.. cluster us with CUMBRIA !! thall overpopulate the server again :D

Whatever they do i hope its a server with mids not as underpopulated realm cos atm theres like 30 active ones and i wanna lvl me skalold :p

seanysux

Banned
My rangers currently logged in thid and me Eld , but everytime im on i sit there for 30 mins and see no one so they wont be in there for more than a day till i lvl them on , waste of time.

Ffs i couldnt even get the loldancer to log on and fight me yesterday cos he was too busy prattin about in DF and then he Q_Q and went off msn cos he died :D

Lolzor... its gonna remain dead till next cluster, and possibly after that if they do the lifesaving thing i reckon theyll do.. cluster us with CUMBRIA !! thall overpopulate the server again :D

Whatever they do i hope its a server with mids not as underpopulated realm cos atm theres like 30 active ones and i wanna lvl me skalold :p
lolol fu for getting me killed in df xD i still wana own your loldritch and your lolranger tho. you be on today my friend xD

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
ill be on too with my theurg or firewiz, see you out there

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
ill be on too with my theurg or firewiz, see you out there

i didnt see u but i did kill a blue con BD twice. then i tried Aleven and he kicked my ass ... but also lol.. there was this..

A hib in my alliance reckoned his pally could do me ...

Cue 100% perfect kill hilarity.. after that tho the action kinda stopped :p

I did see a mauler the other day but he suicided on hpk and didnt come back :(

Attachments

• sshot000.jpg
    sshot000.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 30

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Hhmm only saw 1 person last night, a hib called Whineon. He killed me, I killed him, then he killed me so it was 2-1 to him but then i got bored as i couldnt find him so i logged :(

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt see u but i did kill a blue con BD twice. then i tried Aleven and he kicked my ass ... but also lol.. there was this..

A hib in my alliance reckoned his pally could do me ...

Cue 100% perfect kill hilarity.. after that tho the action kinda stopped :p

I did see a mauler the other day but he suicided on hpk and didnt come back :(

Hehe i know the pally he has quite a few alts on alb if i remember rightly

Anyways Hey Knight long time no see :p

Fluzz

Fledgling Freddie
i don't usually log on here anymore, but i needed a bedtime story so i thourght I would... it makes me laugh, we just have 3 fgs on hib/gareth on US vs about 2 fgs each on alb and mid... reading this now justmakes me wonder why i didnt come to us servers earlyer...

after 3 hours i made a total of 468 kills 45dbs and 4 solo kills. on EU i would barely make 100 kills on a busy night...

wont log on here again anymore seeing as its about 5 people just yelling at each other, who is the most l33teest bestest, i so greatist player in the whole 5 people who play...

cya chumps :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom