Who's playin EU beta currently?

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
As the title says i'm wondering which freddyhouse minions are currently running amok in Azeroth. So post ya character's name, class and server and then i'll know.

Oh and I have a gnome warlock by the name of Amelynar on the PvE server and a nelf druid called Linnassamora on the PvP server.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I am ... 22 tauren shaman by the name of Myopia on the PvP server, and a 23 warlock named Irene on the regular server.

Gatts

Fledgling Freddie
Colis 46 tauren shaman
Nut 17 orc warrior
all PvP

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Daegur lvl 60 Dwarf Priest (not made or tried anything else cause I save it for release)
PvE Server

Sengir Vampire

Fledgling Freddie
Khale you wont be keeping that char in retail. They will surely wipe all beta chars before full release comes.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Squalion said:
spread the love shy :p, pm me login details ^^

Hahha, I'm already sharing it with boyfriend and two brothers, no room for more! :p

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Sengir Vampire said:
Khale you wont be keeping that char in retail. They will surely wipe all beta chars before full release comes.

Yea because that's what he really meant.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Sengir Vampire said:
he meant that he wont play anything else, as he doesnt want to spoil the fun of doing quests for those classes/races and the fun of first playing new classes.

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Driwen said:
he meant that he wont play anything else, as he doesnt want to spoil the fun of doing quests for those classes/races and the fun of first playing new classes.

Indeed... Some people enjoy exploring new things and try new stuff. I want to keep that away from me as much as possible so I can still enjoy a new class when I roll it in release. Finding out all the basics on my own and not asking people or checking some website for directions made it a lot more fun for me. Sure it takes me longer to find certain NPC's but that's what it's all about.. taking your time with something instead of rushing and getting bored within a month.

Plus I'm someone who has a mind of a librarian. Maybe not always 100% precise but can certainly remember a lot of stuff once I've seen it.

Personally I'm looking forward to the Battlegrounds and hope there will be more area's then just 1 BG. The BG atm looks like a fragfest (Emain kinda) zone for fast action.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Khale said:
Indeed... Some people enjoy exploring new things and try new stuff. I want to keep that away from me as much as possible so I can still enjoy a new class when I roll it in release. Finding out all the basics on my own and not asking people or checking some website for directions made it a lot more fun for me. Sure it takes me longer to find certain NPC's but that's what it's all about.. taking your time with something instead of rushing and getting bored within a month.

Plus I'm someone who has a mind of a librarian. Maybe not always 100% precise but can certainly remember a lot of stuff once I've seen it.

Personally I'm looking forward to the Battlegrounds and hope there will be more area's then just 1 BG. The BG atm looks like a fragfest (Emain kinda) zone for fast action.
Agree with that

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
How do you like playing Priest Khale? Thought about making one myself, but would also like to try Paladin because he gets more shiny armor and weapons :)
Currently in beta, but not playing much these days cause I'm out getting pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom