Whos on US Classic?

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Got my bard there ( Mckennitt ) and was wondering who else is roaming there. Reply here or send a pm

Regards
Mck

ileks

Part of the furniture
Drakan templars are there. I have a 50 vamp and just started rvring :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
it's mostly gravi- playing and me being perma afk tbh

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i haven't decided on a realm or class yet. anyone know how the demand for the different classes are? and anyone that has some good lvl:ing tips? :)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
i haven't decided on a realm or class yet. anyone know how the demand for the different classes are? and anyone that has some good lvl:ing tips? :)
From what i've read here on FH and seen in the BGs, there are enough mids already. So i guess alb or hib. :)
At least in the BGs, druids are not very common, so you should get groups easy if you play one.

As for leveling. Start in Demon's Breach, the lowbie dungeons that look a bit like DF.
The first one is lv 1-4 and 2nd is 5-9. http://www.valmerwolf.com/mappe/DF/df-demon.jpg You can port to the lowbie BGs from those dungeons too. You can port to the lowbie BGs the normal way as well, of course, but i think Demon's Breach is better for leveling.

In Hib, the first one is just north of Mag Mell, up a small hill. The 2nd is East of Ardee in Connacht. After that, it's best to level in the BGs. Either by killing people from the other realms or mobs. You can even find people to group with in the lowbie BGs that are there to kill mobs.

I'm still on my trial, but will renew when it runs out. I also DLed Cata, which is free, and have done most quests there, but the lowbie Cata quests don't really give much stuff(i found that out:p) and it's a lot faster to exp in the BGs.

Edit: There's a lot of action everywhere, no matter what lv you are. I'm 39 and in Molvik now. When i logged on today around 20:00 cet, it was 20+ hibs in Molvik. Atm(22:15 cet) there are 29 hibs there. :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Got my bard there ( Mckennitt ) and was wondering who else is roaming there. Reply here or send a pm

Regards
Mck

hey Mac =)) send logins of one of your guildm8s so I can say hello =))

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
From what i've read here on FH and seen in the BGs, there are enough mids already. So i guess alb or hib.
At least in the BGs, druids are not very common, so you should get groups easy if you play one.

As for leveling. Start in Demon's Breach, the lowbie dungeons that look a bit like DF.
The first one is lv 1-4 and 2nd is 5-9. http://www.valmerwolf.com/mappe/DF/df-demon.jpg You can port to the lowbie BGs from those dungeons too. You can port to the lowbie BGs the normal way as well, of course, but i think Demon's Breach is better for leveling.

In Hib, the first one is just north of Mag Mell, up a small hill. The 2nd is East of Ardee in Connacht. After that, it's best to level in the BGs. Either by killing people from the other realms or mobs. You can even find people to group with in the lowbie BGs that are there to kill mobs.

I'm still on my trial, but will renew when it runs out. I also DLed Cata, which is free, and have done most quests there, but the lowbie Cata quests don't really give much stuff(i found that out) and it's a lot faster to exp in the BGs.

Edit: There's a lot of action everywhere, no matter what lv you are. I'm 39 and in Molvik now. When i logged on today around 20:00 cet, it was 20+ hibs in Molvik. Atm(22:15 cet) there are 29 hibs there. :)

thx for the info :) although i'm not playing another supportclass, so druid is out of the question. although... are wardens being used in grps?

BTW, for anyone who needs a friendly guild on hib classic DT are recruiting

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/gen...3-drakan-templars-recruiting-hib-classic.html

who do i pm if i want a friendly guild? :)

devaline

Fledgling Freddie
Ho can i solo xp on a druid ? :touch: or there's ppl leveling old style?

/lorreine

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Ho can i solo xp on a druid ? :touch: or there's ppl leveling old style?

/lorreine

Spec nature..

Solo leveled from 10->26 in a few hours last night. Was killing about twice as fast as valewalkers the same level as me!

There's also lots of people leveling old style over there. It's not unusual to find yourself in an 8 person old style leveling group if you look.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
I have played Alb classic on and off since the server started. I have multiple 50's and a few bg levelled toons.

I do find that the Mids and Hibs seem to organise themselves well and in most mass fights they clean up really well. A good example of this was a short while back we had an Alb force of 25+ fg on Scathaig took a tower and got ram on keep door and we got Swarmed by hibs from all sides simultaneously we had nowhere to fall back to and we all wiped out in 2 minutes. They took a further 2 minutes to take back the tower. At the same time there were major battles with both Mids and Hibs at alb keeps. So the population is healthy at least.

Its great fun there and i die just as fast as i do on TOA servers. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom