Whos moving from USA to EU?

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
I know i am personally just wondered how many others are doign the same, my subs runs out in a few days and i've already got a final beta cd key so am gonna muck around in that

am pretty glad i have played in USA since i didnt get to be a closed beta test its let me had a bit more experience of the game

Swifti

Fledgling Freddie
meh, because A: i hate yanks, starting to p1ss me off now on USA servers. and B: i like to follow you and jim around :p

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I heard poon is moving, he was playing on USA servers with some guy I can't stand (apparently :p).

nocte

Fledgling Freddie
i will be moving across aswell.

dont think i will play EU OB though, as i cba starting another char only to have to start again on release.

off topic: Fedaykin dont suppose you have an UD rogue on Burning Blade? as i killed a Fedaykin, just wondering if it was you?

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
lol shorty u r such a stalker to me and andy :D

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Will move, not for beta though when retail hits ! My guild maelstrom moving to it so !

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
yep i'll move, those yanks are pissing me off! sometimes they even make me think evil thoughts that maybe they deserve to be bombed :( is that wrong?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Yeah im moving too US WoW was always a stop gap until EU release i have a 60 day gamecard too so im hoping it will work on EU version.

I like the yanks in the way they bring fun to general chat.

Yank1: ''you all suck''
yank2: ''your mom was sucking last night''

do they ever get tired of the mom jokes?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Obviously their mothers mean a lot to them, for better or worse

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
i'll move to, the server im playing on is pretty retarded, was grinding some mobs a few days ago and i look behind me and theres a paladin skinning my mobs, i was like wtf is he doing? and killed him ofc.. theres no 'fear' on that server, doesnt matter if u see 20 alliance or horde, they Wont attack you, can ride by anyone on my mount and noone will attack me... pretty much takes out the fun in pvp-server imo atleast.. hope eu will be better

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
nocte said:
i will be moving across aswell.

dont think i will play EU OB though, as i cba starting another char only to have to start again on release.

off topic: Fedaykin dont suppose you have an UD rogue on Burning Blade? as i killed a Fedaykin, just wondering if it was you?

nope sorry to disappoint only play on Azgalor

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Aeicaan said:
i'll move to, the server im playing on is pretty retarded, was grinding some mobs a few days ago and i look behind me and theres a paladin skinning my mobs, i was like wtf is he doing? and killed him ofc.. theres no 'fear' on that server, doesnt matter if u see 20 alliance or horde, they Wont attack you, can ride by anyone on my mount and noone will attack me... pretty much takes out the fun in pvp-server imo atleast.. hope eu will be better

your server seems completely different from mine, if you get seen not killing on sight you get named and shamed via the forums and i play the realm with the lowest population!

Nirawen

Fledgling Freddie
Aeicaan said:
i look behind me and theres a paladin skinning my mobs, i was like wtf is he doing? and killed him ofc..
:clap: + i hope maelstrom are going horde :p

Twigbob

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be staying on US, dont see much difference between having to put up with the US retards and the Euro retards, at least on US servers, they're all in bed when im not.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Twigbob said:
I'll be staying on US, dont see much difference between having to put up with the US retards and the Euro retards, at least on US servers, they're all in bed when im not.

Good point.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
yeah they're in bed when we wake up, great

anyone up for xping at 8am?

no thanks

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Omg feday ...
where have u been ? :(
Have to see u ingame for ages ..
renew your account u gimp ...
Play with me till euro release !! ^^ =)
Btw if u dont have a guild till now and
wanna join us call me =)

Ulcer

Fledgling Freddie
I wont be moving. I have cancelled my subscription. Havent been able to play for a week. My pc is no longer a pc but a console dedicated to WOW . All else has been tinkered away trying to get their last broken patch to work. Their Tech Support is pathetic. Blizzard is completely out of its depth. Not inviting Blizzard ass licking responses - just stating the facts from my experience of the US game.

Go check out their tech support forums - its a text version of a farmyard full of headless chickens and yes I am talking about the Tech Support staff. Desperate posts from players who cant play amassing at the rate of 20-25 pages per day for over a week. Banal patronising crib sheet answers. As far as Blizzard are concerned all of the many hundreds of paying customers who cant play since the last patch suffered either a RAM failure or a hardware failure on exactly the same day - patch day.

There are many threads where people are invited to post spec and error messages and then mods never return to them and they just die. I cant believe I complained about Mythic. Blizzard are ten times less professional. I dropped a wad of cash and countless (non-playing) hours on this game, new ram, new HD etc etc I have spent more time trying to get it to work than I ever spent playing it. And the steaming pile of shit patch still breaks it every install.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Ulcer the game is not yet 2 months old in US retail. This is not a pro blizzard post but once you have experienced the lameness of SOE (after 18 months of playing planetside) you will find that Blizzard are quite good at it.

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
Odd, I've not had a single hardware problem with WoW yet (including last patch, I'm currently playing on the US servers too).

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
Twigbob said:

haha so damn true :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom