Whos got it?

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Not a drop its actually sunny down here in the South West (Bristol area)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Its cold wet and icy, but bright and sunny, in Hounslow.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Well I'm in Devon and I did notice a few flakes going past the window, nothing like enough to settle though.

RB

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Im in bollington currently (near manchester) and we got quite a bit, definitely enough for a good snowball fight on my lunch break! :D

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Four inches here, two nights ago - but I live in Bumfuck/Maine, so it's to be expected.

What I hate about the winter in southern Maine is that it snows/melts/freezes (that's how I totaled my Legacy...)/snows again/repeat ad infinitum.

*whines*

Oh, and death to people on snow mobiles. Scares the shit out of me when they cross the road coming out of the woods crazy kamikaze style. Nearly ran one over yesterday... the bastard.

kanonfodda

Fledgling Freddie
we are supposed to be having really bad weather, but it is bright and sunny here, although cold.

oh well, I was looking forward to a nice bit of snow :(

I'm in Kent, we hardly ever get snow, the buggers in Scotland keep nicking it ;)

Nos

Fledgling Freddie
Cold and sunny here today. The car was covered in ice this morning and we did get a slight sprinkling of snow last night, but nothing more.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Coming from scotland too, you won't be surprised I need a plough to get to the shops today.

Although as I type the sun has just appeared to melt my fun.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Was snowing for about 15 mins at around 11am here in central manchester, and it snowed a bit earlier in the night. The first snow settled a bit on car roofs, the snow just now has melted and turn to rain. Surprise, Surprise :(

Sar

Part of the furniture
Blizzardy here.

No buses running this morning, so I got an impromptu day off work.

Time to complete Metroid Prime 2 :D

kingcon

Fledgling Freddie
Snow is plentiful here in Edinburgh and at home nr dundee! although at college its all seemingly turned to that crazy ice stuff... comical time walking to col, some chump skidded off his bike and two more fell flat on their bums. All on one street :D

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Unlucky jingle! im like 20 miles from you and we got loads here! :p

leggy

Probably Scottish
kingcon said:
Snow is plentiful here in Edinburgh and at home nr dundee! although at college its all seemingly turned to that crazy ice stuff... comical time walking to col, some chump skidded off his bike and two more fell flat on their bums. All on one street :D

Where abouts is home? It's just that I live in Dundee.

Gray

FH is my second home
We're getting hit with hail here, and its just been thundering and lightning

*WIN* not seen any in ages :D

Clown

Part of the furniture
You can't see wind, nuub.
;)

It was sunny here all morning (London).

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Central Scotland, it was blizzards, I couldn't get out the driveway.

kingcon

Fledgling Freddie
leggy said:
Where abouts is home? It's just that I live in Dundee.
Home is wormet my good sir! :) just across the water from you. Any good stuff going on in Dundee? Iv recently moved here seems priddy ok.

Gray

FH is my second home
Scary shit driving yesterday on my way to work, really first time ive ever had to be in that type of bad weather, firstly had a huge major task of doing hillstart on a slippery slope because of a tailback, that was cool...

Then was doing about 40mph, couldnt see out the window and kept skidding on blackice ;o i had my window open a bit and when i skidded all the ice/snowy just hit my neck ;o... a journey which takes me on good days less than 10mins took me 40mins, eeep...

Altho today looks a bit better, but just shit looking ;o

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
it rained today! Had thunder and lightning pretty much for 24 hours now.

Shaping up to be a pretty good day!

leggy

Probably Scottish
kingcon said:
Home is wormet my good sir! :) just across the water from you. Any good stuff going on in Dundee? Iv recently moved here seems priddy ok.

small world :)

My girlfriend lives in Newport which is about a 5 minute walk from you. Nothing much happens in dundee really. One or two decent night clubs if you are old enough, large ice arena with regular hockey matches, 2 very big cinemas and far far too many fast food restaurants. If you use your imagination there is probably more to do. I have none though.

On the other hand, if populating the city is more your thing, there are plenty of would be single mums :)

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
Uncle Sick said:
Oh, and death to people on snow mobiles. Scares the shit out of me when they cross the road coming out of the woods crazy kamikaze style. Nearly ran one over yesterday... the bastard.

heh, sounds dangerous with all those snow mobiles and horror writers clogging up the roads!

kingcon

Fledgling Freddie
LOL leggy im in Newport ! West water place! ( the world gets smaller) :eek2:

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Another 4 inches here and yesterday the temperatures were down to -11 F.

It started snowing again earlier and I had left my Forrester's trunk and one of the backdoors open... went for a quick nap, got up, saw the car and had a minor stroke. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom