Who's finished it ?

W

Wij

The normal single-player that is.

How many hours and what level did you get to ?

T

Testin da Cable

nearly there. prolly done by tonight. I'll post my results and stuff, you can see where I am right no win my sig. Gilly's also a level 3x archer iirc

W

Wij

bah - better than my dedicated archer atm :)

mine are all at 31ish. except my healer who's about 18. healers level sloooooooooowly unless you deliberately make them fight :(

T

Testin da Cable

but you should make them fight every now and then mate. read my words of wisdom thingy

F

Fex

I only got the game yesterday and my god its good. Ok a few questions. at the minute im up to the swamps on my sp game how far through is this?

and has any of you played online yet? I had a quick blast last night (imported my sp char) and it rox. Looks like microshaft have actually made a decent game for once.

T

Testin da Cable

swamps huh? mmmm about 40% through I think. not quite sure thb.
and no, I havn't been online with this game yet. I want to finish the sp first really. I should manage that tonight, then I'll be online in a flash hehe :)

C

Custy

aye, i have a healer and one of my melee peeps can heal so i sometimes get my melee peep to heal while my dedicated healer builds strength.

C

Custy

erm, i think there are some small swamps near the beggining?

how long have you been playing?

I hear it takes at least 20 hours to complete.

T

Testin da Cable

I have at least 30 hours atm. Though I must admit a lot of that is inventory sorts and shopping. I now pause before going into the party's grab-bag.

F

Fex

I'm about 5 or 6 hours into it and im curretly running about some swamps killing alot of swamp witches evil little basts they are. But i moved my char into a MP char as a few mates have started at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread