Who's fell off the...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Anyone here played Dark Elf yet? I was in the closed Beta and fell off a cliff in the start zone. Someone on vent who just got into Beta fell off the edge and just as I was about to tell him my story, I fell off the edge! (curse auto running whilst reading the ToK)

For those who have no idea what i'm on about...

When you start in the Dark Elf territory you do a couple of quests, then walk up a big hill. If you stay to the right hand side, you have a section which is much steeper. At the top of this mini hill you would expect to just run down the other side...but there is a 10-20 foot gap where the land cuts in.

On the other side of the gap, the land widens again. When you look from far away, you only see both wide parts of the land. I managed to fall down ontop of 3 bodies hehe.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
The high elf defense of Ulthuan was breaking, their finest warriors slaughtered, archmages butchered and their heroes decimated.

They had only one hope left... a slightly thinner piece of ground than the ground around it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Anyone here played Dark Elf yet? I was in the closed Beta and fell off a cliff in the start zone. Someone on vent who just got into Beta fell off the edge and just as I was about to tell him my story, I fell off the edge! (curse auto running whilst reading the ToK)

For those who have no idea what i'm on about...

When you start in the Dark Elf territory you do a couple of quests, then walk up a big hill. If you stay to the right hand side, you have a section which is much steeper. At the top of this mini hill you would expect to just run down the other side...but there is a 10-20 foot gap where the land cuts in.

On the other side of the gap, the land widens again. When you look from far away, you only see both wide parts of the land. I managed to fall down ontop of 3 bodies hehe.

haha Bahu, I did a DE and stood on the edge of the cliff thinking "wow it would be awfully easy to fall off here" :p

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
do it 10x and u get a title for getting killed by falling

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lmao its funny because you die and see other people who've just done a few seconds before you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom