Whoops!

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Just reactivated my US account and migrated my toons to Ywain. There seem to be a few toons missing who are on the Herald but not there when I log in! I don't actually have a good enough computer to play the game properly, but it'll handle some PvE and learning all the bloody controls from scratch! Anyway, if anyone's got space in an Ywain/Alb guild for an old EU veteran like me, I've got (Classic :() templated Cleric, Heretic and Infil. Dave

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
Hiya mate :)

Im a bit busy with moving house atm, (+ my main pc blew up!) so not active but will be back soon enough, in the meantime you can contact anyone in synergy reloaded for an invite, descent alliance etc as well or dont and ill pm u abuse forever once im back!

and bring back teh dej!

cya soon :)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I'll pass your instructions on to the Dejster when I see him next. I'm living with the missus now (a new one since I last spoke to you, I think!) but I see Dej pretty often.

I'm not exactly going to be Mr Active until I get the money to get a decent laptop, but I'll take you up on the guild invite so I've got folks to chat to while I lag around housing :)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Dejenol(sp!? :eek:)!

Yup...gimp Paladin, my mate for about 25 years and, more recently, my ewul landlord!

For comparison, I guess most people probably knew my sorc Brainfreeze or (if you're a PvE-type) then my theurg Chunks, who saved many of Dej's (and pretty much everyone else's!!!) raids from complete disaster. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom