Whooooores!!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
A statement from The WB:
For the last seven years Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer have been cornerstones of our network. The sum total of the work done on those shows has produced some of the proudest moments in our history. Like some of the great series that are leaving the air this year, including Frasier and Friends, the cast, crew, writers and producers of Angel deserve to be able to wrap up the series in a way befitting a classic television series and that is why we went to Joss to let him know that this would be the last year of the series on The WB. We have discussed continuing the Angel legacy with special movie events next year, which is still on the table. In a perfect world, all of these details would be completed before this information went to the press so that we could be definitive about the show's ongoing future. But in any case, we did not want to contemplate this being the last year of Angel without giving the show the option of crafting their own destiny for this character and for this series. David Boreanaz continues to be one of the finest, classiest and friendliest actors we have had the pleasure to work with and we hope that the relationship furthers from here. The same can be said for all the actors and producers on the show.

CoC be damned! I hope those ***** at the WB all get some fatal disease and spend the rest of eternity in hell, dying each day to a new and totally icksome disease! There is no torture or punishment brutal enough that could ever allow them to atone for the crime of cancelling Angel!! A POX ON THEM!!

But, oh yea, let's cancel the really GOOD programmes and make more of those retarded reality shows so braindead fucking ***** can sit at home with a can of beer and watch some stupid bints trying to make twats of themselves! Makes perfect sense to me!!

I'm going to bed now...not sure if I'll bother waking up. The world is a cold and empty place now. :mad:

Adari

Part of the furniture
friends, family law, farscape, boston public all got fucked :<

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Farscape? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <takes breath> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
farscape was shit

BUT family guy is coming back !!!! yes !!!

due to DVD sales family guy is in talks for a 4th series on fox to be shown early 2005 :D

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Futurama - cartoon but still good :p

think it's been cancelled too :(

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Rejoice, my friends. For this truly is a great triumph in television history.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil said:
cancel angel it sucks

but give more Friend imo!
friends season 10 = the suck.

earlier ones were good though :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Oh wel...At least Family Guy might come back!
WOOT :worthy:

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, it's always the good series that seem to end up getting cancelled. The problem is that that while these programmes generate a dedicated fan-base, it's not enough to compete with the unwashed masses who will watch any old crap - which can be cheaply produced by the TV companies without the need for any complicated special effects or talented actors who want to be paid.

Adari said:
friends, family law, farscape, boston public all got fucked :<
You forgot Firefly!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Moo said:
farscape was shit

BUT family guy is coming back !!!! yes !!!

due to DVD sales family guy is in talks for a 4th series on fox to be shown early 2005 :D

It's not it talks, it definate! :p

(w00t btw)

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Gifv Tour of Duty imo :D
you know the old 80´s vietnam serie with sgt.Andersson and the others...
now thats a good serie.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
TV = babysitter for the masses..
Other than the simpsons ...its all shite!
If they ever cancel Simpsons its gonna be a bloodbath..thats all i will say at this time for fear of incriminating myself further.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Nothing on the official site, so wheres this info from? I refuse to get upset till it's proven to be true :)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Nothing on the official site, so wheres this info from? I refuse to get upset till it's procen to be true :)[/QUOTE]

It's from The WB site...which is pretty much THE official site.

(assuming you are talking about Angel)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Sissyfoo said:
It's from The WB site...which is pretty much THE official site.

(assuming you are talking about Angel)

Yes, bf just searched the site and couldn't find anything.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Oo last night's Angel episode really sucked tho didn't it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom