Who'd Like To See A Coop Mode?

• Thread starter ShockingAlberto
  • Start date
S

ShockingAlberto

Ok, heres something unoriginal. I want a co-op mode in RTCW MP!

Lets face it, the SP game is good, and so is the Mp, but how fun would it be for LANs and close groups like the forum posse to have coop play!
What you would have is say 5 people, playing as the Nazi soldiers(a bit like HL: Opposing forces, but MP!), playing on slightly modified versions of the SP maps.

Come on, it would be brilliant! Short lived maybe, but it would add something to the game, and help extend on the SP.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Co-op would be good, but the game is a too easy. A new add-on pack with some stunningly hard missions would be good :)

O

old.Sarge

Yeah this co op idea sounds good. I keep geting narked with some of the guys on the LAN at college they can't and I can't work in teams. Medic, Lut, eng, couple oh soldiers suporting each other etc. Co op not only adding to the life span would be a great little training package for squads to practice in 5 guys versus comp.

O

old.Hashesheen

errm...wot about just a team V team deathmatch so team with highest number of kills wins..or is that just stoopid?

S

ShockingAlberto

Yes, this is stupid as you say.

I like team play. When you plat Team Vs Team, team play isn't as prominent as it should be because we play games around DM rules, ie the guy at the top of the scoreboard is the best player.

When you play COOP, you don't get this so much, because COOP is increadabley fun. There is a HalfLife mod, `sven-coop', and it's fairly buggy, and the maps aren't as good as they should be, and the HL map support(ie play HLSP in sven coop) isn't what it should be, but when you're playing with good people, it's so much fun. I've ehard SS-coop is also fun, i've never played it though :(

COOP Is fun, and with wolfenstein, they could make it possable by pumping up the number of baddies to doom standards, then you'd have to play togetehr to win!

B

bigbb

why not put forward your suggestions to the dev team of rtcw, never know what may turn up in future expansion packs or bonus packs.

worth a go surely?

S

ShockingAlberto

No, it isn't a realistic wish, not from ID/Nerv anyway.

There is a possability some people might try and make a COOP mod, ala sven-coop, but this would take quite a while. You can be sure that this idea will have been disscussed at ID.

Users who are viewing this thread