Whoaaa - how's this for support!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Basically I used the help form to request help at why I was receiving lag sometimes I logged on but other times it was fine.

After exchanging several emails, I uploaded my debug.txt to them and explained I had done all the precautions listed etc.

Please bare in mind I said sometimes I have no lag and can log in fine - sometimes I have lag and either can not log in / or it takes me a while to log in.

Their reply? 'Hello we observed your account logging in and can therefore say that this ticket is closed.'

! Oo

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
hehehe - customer support "fun" and most of all attentive to the issue :D.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I said I was having sex with my dog in /1 and a GM slapped my wrist as some fucking arse whined to them.

What's the world coming to when you cant give Lassie a good slap and tickle

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Basically I used the help form to request help at why I was receiving lag sometimes I logged on but other times it was fine.

After exchanging several emails, I uploaded my debug.txt to them and explained I had done all the precautions listed etc.

Please bare in mind I said sometimes I have no lag and can log in fine - sometimes I have lag and either can not log in / or it takes me a while to log in.

Their reply? 'Hello we observed your account logging in and can therefore say that this ticket is closed.'

! Oo

i am unsure if this is a good or bad thing, do you still have the problem or is it resolved?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
It's still unresolved.

Basically I sent all the information to them but because they saw me log on for a bit late at night, they 'assumed' my problems were resolved even though I originally said I can log in fine at some times.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I can't believe you'd actually trouble a support team for something like that in the first place.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I can't believe you'd actually trouble a support team for something like that in the first place.

You are so fuckin right!

Next time I can't play a game I paid a lot of money for, I'll accept it and eat my own hands instead.

Srsly...

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
It's either gonna be your own connection, or a fuckup on the way to war servers. It isn't the war servers.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
It's either gonna be your own connection, or a fuckup on the way to war servers. It isn't the war servers.

A bit more hand holding woulda been nice but tbh if you can connect to the servers at all and it's an isolated problem it's not going to be at their end unfortunately and they're game-support folks not network engineers.

Try your ISP customer service, see if you get any further :)

Millz

Fledgling Freddie

! Oo

I filled out the help form on the website because i was having trouble paying with my debit card and got the exact same reply as you.

I just hope i don't need to contact them much in the future, unless my question is, "can you please close this ticket when you see my account logging in?" :drink:

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
doesnt beat my support from nintendo yesterday.

went to RMA my sons DS lite because the mic is broken but the form you fill out needs a serial number...

now the back of my ds lite has no serial number just an indentation where one should be, it seems nintendo decided to use crappy white stickers that can be peeled off or my ds never had one.

the box has no serial code on the side either so i email nintendo support who ask me for the same info there form wanted...

name , address , ds serial , ds colour etc

did they even read my email where i clearly said "my ds has no serial"

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats GoA..
Dating back to the DAoC days, the ISP route have been insane.
I can traceroute and see the trafic going through the USA from denmark to france.. lol..

Someone is NOT doing their job. Maybe not GoA, but some french ISP manager, or what not.

I have asked my own ISP to fix it, but they just said they have nothing to do with the traffic routing outside my country.

GoA just ignores it.. I heard ppl in sweden had the same problem.

Ok, the trafic gets there, but still.. The times could be alot better if they didnt went through the US first :m00:

My bet of a response to this would be "Working as intended" :kissit:

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
You are so fuckin right!

Next time I can't play a game I paid a lot of money for, I'll accept it and eat my own hands instead.

Srsly...

Glad to hear it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What do you expect GOA to do though? They don't control your ISP.

The best thing to do is write to your ISP. They will listen if enough people complain.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
What do you expect GOA to do though? They don't control your ISP.

The best thing to do is write to your ISP. They will listen if enough people complain.

Sup Raven my man :p

You playin this sheit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom