who..

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
..do we blame nowadays for everything on prydwen servers?
I remember it used to be Snozrick and Derrik long ago, and now i need to blame someone because i couldnt manage to quit this time either. (was away for 6 months tho!)

Oh and whered everyone go? cant recognize any players i knew anymore :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Derric and Snoz are still around, so you can still blame them.

...smelly alb :D

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
well i was mid for a very long time :p and have had two "breaks" of ~6 months each.
Was planning on going back to mid this time, but realised theres really no class id like to play anymore there.
And.. Daedalus wasnt that a mid skald long time ago? :p

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Arakasi01 said:
well i was mid for a very long time :p and have had two "breaks" of ~6 months each.
Was planning on going back to mid this time, but realised theres really no class id like to play anymore there.
And.. Daedalus wasnt that a mid skald long time ago? :p
I've never been a mid. And Daedalus is my forum alias, not one of my char's names (I mean, come on, the game's called Dark Age of Camelot! There weren't any people called daedalus back then!).

Groag

Loyal Freddie
Just to be really pedantic, Daedelus was the father of Icarus in ancient Greek mythology, well BEFORE DAoC is set ;)

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, or in DAoC terms:

Daedalus was a crafter and Icarus was his n00b son guildm8. Some evil GM threw 'em in a prison (relic keep's stronghold room?) because they pissed him off by asking annoying questions, and the only way out was thru a window, but they'd take a lot of falling damage if they jumped out and they would die.

Now, some day, Daedalus used wax to craft two overpowered items; a pair wings. He gave one to his son/guildm8 Icarus so they could just fly out of the window, thanks to the overpowered artifact (yeah, the GM is still whining!). Now, Daedalus told his son Icarus that if he'd get too close to Helios, the sun, his wings's con would go down to 0% and vanish. Now, Icarus was a retard. And an asshole. He flew higher and higher and ignored the PMs from Daedalus, and eventually his wings vanished and he took 2000% falling damage, he died and released and deleted his char. Dumbass.

That's the story, somewhat.

However, I took my name because it belongs more or less to my avatar. Which is a customised and licensed to meh picture of Daedalus, from Deus Ex. Now, Deus Ex is the bestest game from its generation, and all that crap and I really love it. Now go play Deus Ex so you know who Daedalus is. (Deus Ex, the original one, not its crappy sequel DX: Invisible War)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Arakasi01 said:
..do we blame nowadays for everything on prydwen servers?
I remember it used to be Snozrick and Derrik long ago, and now i need to blame someone because i couldnt manage to quit this time either. (was away for 6 months tho!)

Oh and whered everyone go? cant recognize any players i knew anymore :p
It's all my fault ;x

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Lo Arakasi, really thought u would quit this time, sad to see you back tbh :) Talked a bit with Urgurr a few weeks ago and told him i was thinking about quitting daoc now and i think he was gonna start again but changed his mind when i said i might quit. Now i havent played for a month or so and it feels good. Way too much time invested in this game and time to fix irl instead.

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Only reason i came back is, I love mmorpg games and there really isn't any better ones out here sadly enough.

and Aldrick, you can allways come Albion with me and Urgurr(Rorvag) hehe.
I'll PL you with necro ;)

oh and ...good to see theres so many i can blame!
...but did i mention the blame comes with a daily spanking session? :p

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
I still blame Laka, even if he's not around. (well him or Choppy :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom