Who you going to Duel??

• Thread starter Madonion Slicer
  • Start date
M

Madonion Slicer

Dueling in the next patch so who is on your list?

C

-Calvin-

Draylor :)

Wanna see how long my sword and board will last vs a polearm tank :)

Calvin

F

Flimgoblin

I'm gonna kick Jiggs's arse.

Then he's gonna come back from being afk and show me how mean those friar self-buffs are.

Maybe if we make it a minimum range duel, my shortbow versus his taunt. He'll probably still win.

A

Apathy

I'm going to hang around PKB, calling people pooves and nancies until they duel me.

"OI! POOVE! DUEL!"

"But I'm, like, lvl 15."

"LESS TALK! MORE DUEL! NANCY!!!"

a.

V

Vasconcelos

Marrah n Elbeek wo doubt. Gonna kick their soft asses repeteadly n show em who is da real dualweilder :cool: :cool: :cool:

F

Flimgoblin

I'll pick that fight :)

might have to level up the last 3 first...

whuts yer spec? :) and we'd probably have to outlaw dirt for both of us ;)

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Jiggs
kagato of course.

Looking forward to it :D

Personally im gonna duel absolutely everyone I can, specially looking forward to pitting myself against a variety of friars and mercs though :clap:

Hmmmm we need an arena, a nice spacious location with a healer nearby that wont bug everyone. How about a nice big dueling event at the north camelot gate, theres a healer in those huts and no expers/crafters around to annoy :D

P

Puppetmistress

Cottswold has a healer, on the US that's a popular duellingspot.

But WD (on the road) and PK work just as well if there's a lot of lag in Cottswold due to high amount of duels (but that's fun to watch)

I am too gimp to duel I guess, but willing to give it a shot :)

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Kagato.

Hmmmm we need an arena, a nice spacious location with a healer nearby that wont bug everyone. How about a nice big dueling event at the north camelot gate, theres a healer in those huts and no expers/crafters around to annoy :D

If im not wrong duel deaths doesnt mean const lost, so why do u need a healer?
The better arena: emain pk with hibs camping downhill at 3am GMT :D

M

Madonion Slicer

Duel Deaths cost nothing, auto release to the spot you died.

Only xp death if a mob is aggro, duel ends but xp death could happen if attacked on low health.

OOO let all go to Humberton that place is deserted and the music there brings back old memories of when i started.

B

bahamuts

I will duel all friars and armsmans to test if paladins is realy gimped :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Somebody I can beat...possibly anyone below level 5. ;)

G

Genesis_of_Ak

I gotta dual Achmed

Locations...got to be something dramatic...

- Camelot courtyard by East gates
- Pendragon Room, Barrows
- Bridges - one nr Black Mountains, other in DF
- Tepok
- Forgotton Promise platform in Mithra

P

Pouget

Originally posted by Vasconcelos

If im not wrong duel deaths doesnt mean const lost, so why do u need a healer?
The better arena: emain pk with hibs camping downhill at 3am GMT :D

Because you still end up rez sick when you are automatically resurrected. :) So no need to wait for the 5 mins before taking on another duel, if a healer is nearby.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Marrah n Elbeek wo doubt. Gonna kick their soft asses repeteadly n show em who is da real dualweilder :cool: :cool: :cool:

umm lets think... Konah... Alithiel ?

:p
someones going ta get owned

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Madonion Slicer
Duel Deaths cost nothing, auto release to the spot you died.

Only xp death if a mob is aggro, duel ends but xp death could happen if attacked on low health.

OOO let all go to Humberton that place is deserted and the music there brings back old memories of when i started.

get outta mah keep..

we could do fights in the Courtyard though :)

You need the healer for getting rid of ress sickness.

A

Afroninja

Afro vs Jiggs, Stick vs Stick

Seconds out...round 1

ding ding

T

Treniel-

for a few from alliance and i doubt there will be a shortage of people trying to proove how shit i am

M

Molten Lava

I want to duel.....

A lvl 6 sorcerer...anyone?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Treniel-
for a few from alliance and i doubt there will be a shortage of people trying to proove how shit i am

my shortbow versus your crossbow!

raaa!

A

alithiel50

I'm looking for volunteers to try to run away from me in duels so I can test my new RA spec after the patch.... :D

No-one in particular I want to duel.... But I'll consider dueling anyone who has a valid reason for wanting to duel me ;)

Originally posted by -Calvin-
Wanna see how long my sword and board will last vs a polearm tank :)
S&B Arms >>> Polearms....

My PvP Armswoman levelled to 40 as pure S&B (Will be Hybrid at 50 :p ). As pure S&B I could easily beat orange con Polearmsmen solo, usually with less than 50% health loss....

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by alithiel50
I'm looking for volunteers to try to run away from me in duels so I can test my new RA spec after the patch.... :D

me too.. can we run round in circles and see if we can root each other :p :)

K

Kagato.

Bring it on ! :clap:

WD and Cotswald are ok but you get alot of through traffic, lag and new characters exping there, was thinking it might be wise to keep it away from such zones.

Fighting on the round table would be cool but they disabled duels in Camlot I think.

M

Madonion Slicer

And so they should Kagato, fighting on the round table where's your honour man ! :D

I would slap you with a glove and demand satisfaction, but then you would kick my ass from Snowdonia to lyonesse so we leave it there.

/cry 50 one day............one day

K

kestral

I'd love to duel a nice greenie, if anyone is interested. I dueled a green Firbolg once (Pietre) and almost held my own, LOL.

M

Madonion Slicer

Kestral you can beat me to death anyday

Edit: "beat me" sorry that sounds a pervy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom