Who Would Win

• Thread starter old.Hannible Lector
  • Start date
O

old.Hannible Lector

Is There Was a Big BIg BIG Battle.. Dark Age of Camelot vs Everquest Who Would win???:confused: :confused: :confused:

O

old.Hannible Lector

Eh? Uh? I Didnt Understand that.........

O

old.Gombur Glodson

:clap:
haha great reply
Karam ownz us all its a fact of life

S

SFXman

This question is like... impossible to answer.

S

SFXman

Naturally due to the fact that each game has their own very different systems in terms of combat abilities/stats/skills etc. etc. etc. etc.

V

Valdamar

Gnomes are short with silly hairstyles too!

but EQ has gnomes . . . .

D

Danya

Karam would take one swing of his polearm and kill all of EQ at once. Duh! ;)

K

klavrynd

Seeing that casting a spell in eq takes forever and a day and the fizzle more then ... something really fizzly, leaves eq magic classes at bay , and with only tanks and the advantage of ranged classes in dark age of nukealot , daoc would easily win

(clerics need 4 weeks to med to get back to full mana, so once they're out, victory is near)

O

old.Hannible Lector

?

ok, i guesse 'Karam' is on albion because in middie or hibbie you can't get polearm, but has anybody got a picture or info on 'Karam'? i hav never seen him or heard of him (accept now)

K

klavrynd

i'm off for 3 days and when i come back svartalf is considered the antichrist and everyone's yapping about "karam"

wondered if someone want to fill me in

O

old.Hannible Lector

Close

Close This Topic?....We All Know DAoC+""Karam"" would win:sleeping:

T

Troryn

¨go read excal/alb for info about karam.. take notice of the "stupidiest peerson in albion" thread

W

wolvon fury

Valdamar but EQ has gnomes . . . .

Actually so does DAoC from 1.42,

All of nisse layer has new skins, now there all little evil Gnomes who scratch there ass and sneeze on you,

I try post up a screen shot, there are really nicely done

I

ivan_tribbiani

EQ char : Hello DaoC player, how are you tonite friend?
DaoC git : Pie Pie Pie.....
EQ char: Which pie are you refering to friend ? Maybe i can get you some ?
DaoC git : NERF someone please .... we havent nerfed anyone today yet.
EQ char : Are you going to answer me ? People need to participate in conversation for this to be peace negotiations you know...
DaoC git : What did ya say about my momma ?
EQ char : What ? Who ? Me ? why nothing good friend....
DaoC git : /presses F8 and style.... After short period of suffering EQ char dies...

After that the DaoC delegation for peace negotiations was charged by EQ community....... but unlike the EQ players DaoCians learn to value their Ubershtein PK/BK Guards early in their career :) < DaoC wins due to the fact entire EQ delegation was slaughtered by Uberguards pull >

DAOC 1 EQ 0

O

old.Revz

*casts Garrison's Superior Sundering*

*watches everyone die*

O

old.Tohtori

Actually, i can get this thread into the off-topic area quite quickly. I am known for my "attention whoring" as Sickofit...(tm) so nicely put it and surely, as a result of my endless "fooled you!!" posts on the boards the off-topics were born as well. I do hold myself as the granddaddy of off-topic. So, without further ado, i give you....the legendary "POST MOVER!!"

Oh i once had a dog, and Jabrylla was his name. Jab-ry-l-l-a! Jab-ry-l-l-a! Jab-ry-l-l-a! And Jabrylla was nis name-a!

And if that wasn't enough, we can always rely on such little gimics as.

Da-vi Haaaselhof!

That made little sense right? Feeling the post moving yet? No? LEt's put in some heat with some incoherrant babbling then!

So i was walking down the street, not up since the street wasn't going up but down as i was walking south not north and not north vs south even though it's a good game but not as good Remorse, that noone really remembers but then again who can remember all or the fact that the street goes down south and up north and not down north and up south like most people think....

*stops*

Ok i'm pretty sure this thread has been moved onw and if not, gimme a hollar and i'll be sure to add some tripledamage powerup ammo here :D

B

Belsameth

Remorse? Crusader: No Remorse?

also. Karam would win, just unleash him on their messageboard and see mass cancelation :clap:

V

Valdamar

LOL

LOL you guys crack me up - I think that's why I'm preferring DAoC to EQ - less venom, but more harmless trolling :D Have you ever actually read Flamevault err I mean EQVault boards (or played EQ)? Every community has its arses, but you'd struggle to single them out on Flamevault because there's so many - and they've had a few years longer to hone their technique - and they're serious about it ;)

ivan_tribbiani - Landshark is right, that makes no sense, your EQ player is far too articulate. Try: "SoW plz d00d . . . u spare ne pp? . . . l33t, thx keke-la~ . . . wtf 50pp?!!!!!??!!!! d00d ur lame, u suxx0r." And its not like DAoC invented uberguilds or class nerfs - if you think DAoC suffers those more than EQ, then I've got some snow here that I'm sure you'd be able to sell in Siberia ;)

As for power in DAoC vs EQ (pointless as the comparison is), warriors with over 7000HP would take a bit of killing, and I haven't seen a shaman solo Gjalpinulva yet, nor a group of wizards manaburning Golestandt ;) But thank god for that - slaughtering dragons gets dull eventually . . .

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Revz
*casts Garrison's Superior Sundering*

*watches everyone die*
*Destealths, stuns and mezzes Revz and runs off laughing* :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom