who went to usa?

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Hi mates just seeing how dead this forum looks lately and thought id see if there is anybody on usaand where they went as thinking of rolling a few chars and wanted to hook up with some of the uk/euro crew. what realm server you be cool to hear from you....
peace out

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
i descided to go mid ector as never playued mid before. anyone wana hook up or some fun thats where il be..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i almost concidered it for real a few months ago, atleast enough to ask some questions. but as the xp groups seems to be just as hard to get there as here i never bothered with it.

if i want to be bored to death soloing i can do that perfectly fine on this cluster. i dont have to go to the US servers for that.

Jilson

Fledgling Freddie
A few of the Synergy guys are over along with Guardians of Avalon on Albion Killbury.

Damnationx I have a 39 Savage all kitted out for Molvik, if you fancy duoing in there at some time give me a pm on FH.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Have a soon rr6 hero on Lamarok myself =) Really enjoying it there atm :)

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I can't really understand why anyone who wants to continue playing hasn't gone to the US servers personally. I mean does the Dyvet clustr even have a Community Manager anymore? I know Roaken gave up posting on Freddys in December last year. Granted I guess there is little to post about, but it seems that Dyvet has finally met its end.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see an abundance of them posting in this thread :p

nice to see even now with the lack of replys to this thread trying to keep in otuich with someold mates if they went to classic us, i still manage to get some QQ on thread WOOHOO

in any case i alredy got a lvl 50 there templated adn running rvr again its not so bad :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
US irl seems a far better option, i should know i've been there :p

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Getting closer to rr8 by the week (FrostThane by the name Eithors) :)

Olvoair (used to be one of the GM's in Red Shadows) and I play all 3 realms at the classic cluster, mostly Mid though.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Getting closer to rr8 by the week (FrostThane by the name Eithors) :)

Olvoair (used to be one of the GM's in Red Shadows) and I play all 3 realms at the classic cluster, mostly Mid though.

got any spare money for a level 10 rm ;p

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, a few golds mby, could help you exp a bit though/as well if you want :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Yeah? Whats your ingame name? I might have to take you up on that offer. I've re-rolled a Shammie, level 20 atm.

D

darkhib

i used to play alb/excal and hib/pry..

now on the US servers since last year... played baout 5 months, got 4 lvl 50s on mid/merlin.

stopped playing though and i've only just started playing again, started on alb/classic and gone from lvl 1 to 40 since saturday night :)

thats without any pl, and only playing for a couple of hours a night, (first night i got from 1-18 in about 4 hours)

i checked a few weeks ago and there was like 74 ppl on the english servers... surely its kinda pointless is playing with that amount of ppl on them? i mean thats why i left, spend hours yelling lfg in RvR (hib) and just standing aronud for hours on end :(

shame, loved the game and used to have a right laugh with loads of ppl who didn't want to go to the US servers and start again after 4/5 years work :(

and im sure my BB account had just getten its elder title when i left :p

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Aoami:

"(FrostThane by the name Eithors)"
Thats ^^ my main there at US-classic :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
See signature.

If you catch me online feel free to ask for some cash/gear/xp :)

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
i used to play on pryd. stopped playing and sold the account. started again on glas but went to wow after getting tired of the zerging. checked the population the other night and there was 5 ppl on pry. 1 glas...i remember when glas's capacity was increased to handle 3600 ppl cuz ppl were que'in. anyone know what happend to the members of Defenders of the Cross? did they die out with the server or move to the US servers?

deez

Fledgling Freddie
i descided to go mid ector as never playued mid before. anyone wana hook up or some fun thats where il be..

I dont know you at all.
but since everyone else posted stuff here i might aswell.
8 50's on Mid/Merlin
2 50's on Alb/Lancelot
and 3 lvl4x hib/Galahad

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Bard on merlin

Savage/Hero/Cabby on classic

SM on Devon

playing with 3-4 rl m8s, always lookin for more euros to play with :wub:

illu

Part of the furniture
Me Turgon and Miranada Play on Kay Mid

Give PL! :> I'll be rolling on Mid on the Devon Cluster within the next few weeks. Would be good to see you guys again and feel free to give me anything you don't need hehe.

Oli - Illu

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
I'm playing minstrel called Rikstrel-a at devon cluster I'm playing with them enemies so bad rvr is pretty easy... I've had 150solo kills on a week:E 157kills 100with a froststallion and 57 in melee pretty fun! about 100deaths.

I've got a warrior at lancelot which was the first one I made when I came over but soloing with it was to easy mode:p americans don't know how to template so you 4hit most of them.

and then a skald at merlin for playing with celtic ilaw.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
CAESTAR in USA

Old Nightshade playing in Galahad / Midagard

Started over there a year or so ago since i left

I play runie, shammy and deadly shadowblade (2hand spec)

Hope all of you doing well

best

Jon

aka

Caestar

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
I'm playing minstrel called Rikstrel-a at devon cluster I'm playing with them enemies so bad rvr is pretty easy... I've had 150solo kills on a week:E 157kills 100with a froststallion and 57 in melee pretty fun! about 100deaths.

I've got a warrior at lancelot which was the first one I made when I came over but soloing with it was to easy mode:p americans don't know how to template so you 4hit most of them.

and then a skald at merlin for playing with celtic ilaw.

You know I hate you.. almost tempted to get back in the game again now :eek: :clap:

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Hi guys, I used to play excal/mid but have since moved over to Mid/merlin, Killi cluster! I play with Wildo and mevoq etc :) I am always willing to give plats and PL out so just give me a PM if your ingame.

Btw any no were sylvie is theses days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom