WHO website profiles: Anyone else having slight problem

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
It seems like it keeps resetting all my data expect my name & email,i can't choose anything else as the bar is all black so i am stuck with having no country & having my language as french :(

It seems to reset to real settings when i update my dxdiag and stays that awhile but then it's gone again,anyone else getting this & is this just a display bug?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It seems like it keeps resetting all my data expect my name & email,i can't choose anything else as the bar is all black so i am stuck with having no country & having my language as french :(

It seems to reset to real settings when i update my dxdiag and stays that awhile but then it's gone again,anyone else getting this & is this just a display bug?

To my best knowledge (since i keep getting the right language Newsletter) is just that they don't load your data right -.- [Clowns]

Guyton

Fledgling Freddie
Having the same issue with the select country option - theres nothing in the drop down box so the page will not update. Reported the bug a while back but isn't fixed yet.

The paranoia is kicking in a little - what if the problem persists when the open beta starts and you can't enter the beta key - not keeping me awake at night but certainly food for thought :)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Having the same issue with the select country option - theres nothing in the drop down box so the page will not update.
Tried refreshing the page? Seems to work for most people that don't have languages displaying for them in the dropdown box.

Guyton

Fledgling Freddie
Tried refreshing the page? Seems to work for most people that don't have languages displaying for them in the dropdown box.

why did I miss the bleedin' obvious, Im glad some-one out there knows what there doing :clap: cause it looks like I don't ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom