Who wants MYTHIC to host Euro Servers?

O

old.jon kemper

Just a thread to find out how many people want a decent comapany with excellent customer service to host the game.

O

old.Ayeye

This thread is stupid because GOa now "owns" European Daoc and we can do nothing to change this.

However I will go on in flaming Goa until I see they work hard to improve the situation.

O

old.dittytwo

Originally posted by Ayeye
This thread is stupid because GOa now "owns" European Daoc and we can do nothing to change this.

However I will go on in flaming Goa until I see they work hard to improve the situation.

That’s about right
Mythic have let the rights go in Europe
Therefore GOA are DAoC in Europe end of story really
Sorry but there you go

O

old.Rawkeer

That was a dumb question anyway.. Who DOESN'T want mythic to host DAoC in europe?
But it aint gonna happen, so pointless dreaming about it.

O

old.Pempula

Who wants peace in the Middle East? Everyone. So what?

O

old.Tohtori

Riight...

Peace in middle east...mythic taking over the europe version...what next? Gold raining from the sky and MC Hammer making a comeback? :rolleyes:

S

SFXman

I do. But anyway... another "GOA post" for a change, eh...
Peace in the middle east? I don't know.... I don't live there so it's all the same to me :rolleyes:

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

Re: Riight...

Originally posted by Tohtori
Peace in middle east...mythic taking over the europe version...what next? Gold raining from the sky and MC Hammer making a comeback? :rolleyes:

You cant touch dis :D

S

SFXman

MC Hammer returning? Noooo! Just as bad as if Vanilla Ice decided to make a new album.

A

Addlcove

vanilla ice WAS Cool :p

then I startet in the 3rd grade, and he kinda fell through ;)

S

SFXman

ROFL, nice one Bedwin :D
Cut down on the sig though :rolleyes:

R

Rutger Hauer

So if GOA 'own' DAoC in Europe do GOA even need/have a desire to actually patch the game?.. or are they contractually obligated to do patches?.. afterall the game seems to work fine...
and as you have now said GOA own DAoC Europe

Hey just pushing the debate

Rutger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom