Who turned the lights out?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Citizens of the Realm,
Dark times are upon us all. The sun has failed to rise this morning. By order of the King we have sent several Scholars and Mages out to investigate. At present only the home lands seem affected, the frontier has yet to fall into darkness. All agree however this is an ill omen and a terrible force seems to be on the horizon. We all need to be wary.
At this time we encourage people only leave their homes when absolutely necessary and move with care throughout the homestead. The Herald will be the first place to find new information as these events continue to unfold.
New event or is this the start of them beefing up the old realm zones?? Either would be nice! Home invasion would be even better!!

http://camelotherald.com/news/

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am expecting some pointless pap that nobody takes any notice of.

Fix the game before you dick about with nonsense!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
They dont have devs any more, so what fixes they do, are purely done by amateurs.

Miffic aint puttin no more cash into this, they are too busy burying money to bail out the feckup they call WAR.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
New content is a lil late,tried war again last week was getting insta killed in rvr as before,still broken :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
WAR is dead meat m8, after 2 years with no new content other than LOTD, which also blows, its worse than WOW for repeatative PvE content.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Was bored and drunk mike,still resisting daoc lol......

Punishment

Resident Freddy
This is gonna be like the pumpkin moon we had for like 6 months last year ?:p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Just like the power cuts in the 70's (whoodoo told me he remembers them )

Everz

FH is my second home
The hamster needs to be replace by the sounds of it.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Almost re activated last night lol,stuck at work all weekend so may do it cos I know if I don't I'll end up in the pub ;)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
DF isnt old realm, its DF! And it has had a revamp already!

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm I miss df ;) spent far too much time in there...

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
They're conserving power for the takeover of GOA's WAR servers :<

Kinag

Part of the furniture
They're creating some awesome event which requires you to stay in your realm, probably some portals which can transport enemies into your own realm..

By the time everyone has gone to their respective realms, they lock the frontiers and install the Old frontiers with updated graphics to fit NF, just with old geometries and keep styles..

/wishful thinking off

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
Citizens of the Realm,
It is with regret I bring to you this next message. Our Mages and Scholars have been searching for days to determine the cause of this perpetual night, but despite their best efforts the source continues to elude them. To make matters worse an ethereal fog has spread over the lands surrounding the Darkness Falls dungeon. It is becoming more evident that whatever threat we are facing, it is demonic in origin.
Again we ask that the citizens of the realm avoid these areas. We will continue to keep you up to date on the Herald as events continue to unfold.

Posted yesterday. Obviously DF.

Everz

FH is my second home
DID SOMEONE SAY DOPPELS?!

time to reactivate!!1

(in before soul)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom