who thinks we should be given free time for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gadd

this is kind of appualing and i've known a few mmo's that give free days etc on games when this sort of thing happens, i believe we should all at least get 1 free day as we are missing 1 dat of your subscripiton which we have payed for.

W

Worm_th

at the moment the servers have been down for 2-3hrs longer than announced. (they did say they would be coming up in the afternoon, right? or did i dream that?)

Chill out.

U

Urme the Legend

Go watch a movie or something :p

Or even better.. go and get a job.

B

bob007

Re: Re: who thinks we should be given free time for this

Originally posted by Gadd
this is kind of appualing and i've known a few mmo's that give free days etc on games when this sort of thing happens, i believe we should all at least get 1 free day as we are missing 1 dat of your subscripiton which we have payed for.

Post farm is strong in this 1 :)

Try your MS paint skills if you got nothing else to do

K

Keogh

We all know that computers don't always behave the way we would like them to do. Most people, if not everyone, who owns a PC has had problems before so just think of the task that GOA have on their hands.

I can't imagine for a second they are all sat there just having a chat and a laugh saying "fuck the paying public, it's too hot to work today".

Anyway I'm off to work now till 11pm so hopefully, fingers crossed, they'll all be up and running when I get home :D

G

Gadd

i'm not whining, i jus think they could at least try to sort this out, i mean the mmo i got free time on was a very early mmo they worked hard toward the new concept and still gave us free time when this sort of thing happened.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Im with the get a job / life ppl that will reply to this whine.
Think you can do it better, write youre own mmorpg!

E

envenom

why does this issue always come up when the servers arent up by mid day? they said they would be back up in the afternoon and its still the afternoon its not evening yet so shut up

U

Urme the Legend

i'm not whining, i jus think they could at least try to sort this out, i mean the mmo i got free time on was a very early mmo they worked hard toward the new concept and still gave us free time when this sort of thing happened.

I think they are atleast trying to sort this out m8. Don't worry.

G

Gallak

obviously someone stuck a raw nerve mentioning jobs and life?

K

Kaomond

What's to sort out?

1) servers down at 8am bst <done>

2) patch server returned midday <done>

3) Servers coming back up one at a time throughout the afternoon <being done>

it's still only mid afternoon ffs theyve got hours before their deadline is up, get a poxy life and stop whinging

G

Gadd

Originally posted by Kaomond
What's to sort out?

1) servers down at 8am bst <done>

2) patch server returned midday <done>

3) Servers coming back up one at a time throughout the afternoon <being done>

it's still only mid afternoon ffs theyve got hours before their deadline is up, get a poxy life and stop whinging

like i said i'm not whining i just think it would be possible for them to give us free time for the inconvinence.

and everything else was done earlier, i got the patch at 10amish so they have been working on this problem for about 4-5 hours, how long can it take to fix!

K

Kaomond

Just give them time, theyre doing something to improve our game, theyre giving us the most up to date patch they have, it takes time to re-install the software on every server, it's not their fault it takes time.

W

Worm_th

i got the patch at 10amish so they have been working on this problem for about 4-5 hours, how long can it take to fix!

When it gets to evening and not afternoon, then the GOA bigwigs will think about "compensateing" its player base with an extra day. Maybe.

Read a book, watch the TV or something, its the games the only thing you can think about, so look at some fan sites, see if theres anything new you can learn about your class or your opponents.
If you know it all, go look at some of the Piss-take sites and have a laugh at the game.

Up to you!

Either way, its pointless pissed off over it, the servers will be up when the servers come up!

W

Whoodoo_RD

Seems you got some serious issues only a psyciatrist can take care of, or perhaps youre beyond that too.

It takes roughly 1-2 hours for each language to be patched, so around 6 hours total.

All good things come to those who wait.

The patches are there to improve the game, and hopefully stop some of the whinging people like you have nothing better to do.

My comment stands, get out and get a life or a job, preferably both.

Oh, and consider other ppls feelings on subjects like paedaphilia, im sure there is a high chance of there being victims of such appauling crimes reading these boards and they dont really need someone with no brains rubbing it in. Youre comments reported too.

S

Sandariel ^^

Great, and who compensates me for the time I wasted reading this silly thread? :(

Anyway...

/agree Whoodoo_RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom