Who the hell...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Are all these new people coming to our forum? Go away! kkthnxbye.

Oh and don't forget to introduce yourself.. since I have no idea who you are. Tell us whatcha name is on Camlann.. so we can use it for future reference if you spam/piss us off on here.. so we can all chain you to misery!

Oh and don't forget to pay me to 100g tax per post on this forum. The total is collected every sunday in Camelot. If you don't pay, you will get hit very hard over the head with War and Peace.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
Ignore all of the above, and join #daoc.camlann on quakenet, its irc, a chat network,, get a client from www.mirc.com

:wub:
Not again.. took me weeks to get it working first time.. and now had to restart my PC. Not gonna waste that time to get it working.. and then get banned within minutes of logging on.

Don't scare the n00bs away :( And yes join #daoc.camlann on quakenet.

Side note - Amil, I lost my CDs with my daoc screenshots :(

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
awww Yepy i was looking forward to reliving old times :(

no wub for you atm :(

Riph

Fledgling Freddie
*yawn* I actually find it interessting when someone other than some random stealther noob from Bloodgate or some ghetto friar posts on these forums. Especially if it's someone who's actually involved in the ongoing pvp on camlann and not just camping Aegir with their stealther meights thinking they're all that. :m00:

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Ames join date said:

KApwned and still i would rather take, some1 who is new to the forum that posts something good then some of the retards that are already here and just spam, no names mentioned

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Renwind said:
KApwned and still i would rather take, some1 who is new to the forum that posts something good then some of the retards that are already here and just spam, no names mentioned

18th Jan 2004

so u pwn urself or :touch:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
my join date owns you all, sorry

i win, everyone else is some random n00b :(

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Riph said:
*yawn* I actually find it interessting when someone other than some random stealther noob from Bloodgate or some ghetto friar posts on these forums. Especially if it's someone who's actually involved in the ongoing pvp on camlann and not just camping Aegir with their stealther meights thinking they're all that. :m00:
what makes you think camping isnt ongoing pvp? so the only difference between horde is they suck, i er mean they roam and go to the places that are camped and just zerg every1 in them, ofc were actually involved in camlann, kthnxbb

Are our accounts now the same as our old barrysworld accounts? .. Coz i'm sure I remade mine.. but added Kinkster to the end. If so my join date pwns urs :(

Pinp

Banned
spongegob said:
hmm… another spamm thread from same peeps :m00:

This isn't a spam thread !

Remade my account a couple of times, I had signed up before all of you!

B

Ballad

Pinp said:
This isn't a spam thread !

Remade my account a couple of times, I had signed up before all of you!
Regular Freddie is so FotM. :(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
I have 500 posts but i'm still Regular Freddie... sucks :<
Wanna pull an all nighter like me and Ballad did to get to Scrounging Bastard? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom