Who the hell is Akai?

E

Ensceptifica

It's a company that makes TV's and audio equipment and stuff.

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
It's a company that makes TV's and audio equipment and stuff.

You wouldn't belive how many people enjoy revealing this particular piece of information to me.

It's like meeting that one person at a party who once introduced thinks the best way to break the ice is to make a joke about your name.. apparently completely oblivious to the fact that by the age of 12 most people have heard every possible varriation of puns on their name and have since reached the "smile nod and whatever you do try not to break his neck" stage.

That, ladys and gentlemen, was observational humour, I'll be here all week if you'd care to bring something to throw.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Alkoran
You wouldn't belive how many people enjoy revealing this particular piece of information to me.

It's like meeting that one person at a party who once introduced thinks the best way to break the ice is to make a joke about your name.. apparently completely oblivious to the fact that by the age of 12 most people have heard every possible varriation of puns on their name and have since reached the "smile nod and whatever you do try not to break his neck" stage.

That, ladys and gentlemen, was observational humour, I'll be here all week if you'd care to bring something to throw.

rofl actually, with my ingame name I have heard just about every possible pun or variation or comment possible at least 20 times. Best one is

"HibNoticingMyNameNr3874629384723948 sends: Gee you must not get many sends with a name like that."

I get more sends than anyone just from people telling me that ( ;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom