who the f**k are you...

O

old.Wildfire

who is this guy ??? never seen him before, i get my pet in DF yesterday, start moving towards the spiders, turn around and he's suddenly appeared, bashing my pet. cons yellow at 50. has looooads of hps.

wtf.

H

hercules-df

hehe some chap who drops some nice plate gaunts if i rem correctly. Think hes been there since DF opened, only seen him once tho. Maybe he only comes after us sexy folk :D

I

ilienwyn

It's a mob going around in df.
Killed it several times in groups.
It's usually orange con to 50lvl but it has lots of hps.
Drops plate gauntlets and a necklace.

T

Tilda

he's the director of the merchants.
sometimes you hear him telling them to steal more etc :D

S

skile

I tried to move to midside with my scout as this bugger turns up on my back. He was yellowcon but very hardyhitting, had a nice armor as well. I almost killed him with using IP but he called for help while low on HP and i got tons of shredders on me :\.

K

kan-

I think ive seen him once before. Along time ago though.

C

Chenuba

WoooT, WF DF-n00b !?! :p :p :p

Kobil has been slain a lot of times by groups I've been in, in DF.
The reason why you haven't met him before, I guess, is that he's a wandering mob, doesn't spawn same place every time.

V

Vireb

he was yellow con ? bah /mez /charm giv uber pet could be worth trying sometime :) you can mez it if its in combat wait for it t go out combat mode then charm , least i used to be able to with my sorc :)

G

gunner440

he pops at certain places and droppps l0ooooooot

S

sorusi

dont think you can charm named mobs, atleast could not when i had my sorc

O

old.Tzeentch

drops shit gloves for hib too

always the same

kobils fiery gauntlets

O

old.Wildfire

oh no, im a df noob... what ever will i do...

S

skile

Originally posted by sorusi
dont think you can charm named mobs, atleast could not when i had my sorc

I know one u can charm. Tobias Warcry outside Snowdownia Borderkeep :). Atleast u could, haven't tried lately.

K

Khalen

Soloed it with my armsman unbuffed, after using IP I had 1 hp left when I parried his last blow and I hit him... He's tough solo but he has been there since DF was here ;P

K

Kagato.

He's always been there, and everytime i've seen him he has spawned at that first T-junction just down from the Essence Shredders where you first get the diamond mob spawns.

Only yellow at 50 but he has looaaaaads of hit points. I was once down there solo and he spawned right behind me, had so many damn hit points that he out-lasted me (before I had IP). Fortunatly another group came by in time but he's hard to solo.

He usually drops either Kobils fiery gauntlets or some other item I think, the Gauntlets are 98 AF and very nice with a level 49 damage shield reverse proc. And he drops a lovely batch of fiery seals.

E

Exiled

bascially hes an uber imp, hes the one that owns them and gets them to steal stuff, sometimes see some special writting down there, like steal more seals, and other useless story plot lines

C

~Clarky~

he drops kolbils Firey seal .. lvl 49/50 Neckie with iirc +10dex/quick and a VERY SHITE damage add sheild charge :\

M

Madonion Slicer

yep not sure if he is the same one for Alb/Mid/Hib and wonders between all 3 but i have killed him a couple of times while doing shredders got my shaman some nice gloves.

U

ulke

Thats the guy that killed my shaman ;) 2 days ago while I was busy killing some nightmare :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom