Who should I join! Persuade me now!

S

Sneaks

Ive just bought the game along with a new Athlon XP 2000 Processor but I dont know which team to join?

Persuade me to join your team with the Pros of your realm! :D

P

[PS]Nova

Join Sovereign Guard, we're the third biggest outfit on the Vanu Sovereignty and at the moment we're the 5th on outfit points - we just overtook Enlightened Dark.

We have approximately 70 members nearly all of whom are ex-daoc'ers and most of which are BW people. Included in this number is SilverHood who you probably know (of) but I don't know who else you know so I shan't name names otherwise.

We normally field about 6-20 people online every day between about 8am and midnight, and there's almost always an outfit squad with space for people. If not, a second squad usually gets made up. We also have organised outfit raids on Sunday nights at 6pm GMT.

We have a website at http://www.paladine.co.uk/ps/ if you want to have a look and get a little bit more information about us!

[EDIT: what is it about people who might join our outfit that triggers "Recruitment Bitch" mode, as Venom calls it.. :p]

E

envenom

NC is good if you want an in your face empire which is a good all round empire

dont join TR

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by envenom

dont join TR

Simple, join Vanu Sovereignty and Sovereign Guard!

:p

OK I'll shut up now :)

S

Sneaks

Looks good! I was thinking of joining VS anyways so If I do wanna join your team or whatever its called( Im totally new to this game, gonna be the first time I play it when the servers are up! :D) who do I contact to get me joined?

F

Faeldawn

NC = Hardcore fun organised army

Vanu = Ribeenaberries with guns

TR = Fragbait

:)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Sneaks
Looks good! I was thinking of joining VS anyways so If I do wanna join your team or whatever its called( Im totally new to this game, gonna be the first time I play it when the servers are up! :D) who do I contact to get me joined?

Contact Vertex at the moment, because I have to go out and can't log on :(

But he can invite so message him (/tell Vertex hi) and he'll get you an invite and look after you, won't you Vertex!

B

bone_idle

Originally posted by envenom

dont join TR

Why not join TR ??? looking at the way things were last night TR had 24% online playing while the others were mid 40's. Didnt you wonder why NC & VS had most of the Islands.

It wasnt until 1:30 in the morning that TR's started getting our arses in gear and taking back islands.

S

SilverHood

all the 1337 kiddies joined TR at first, because they want to be ubar

then when the superior skill and organization spanked them, they all jumped ship to NC and VS

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by SilverHood
all the 1337 kiddies joined TR at first, because they want to be ubar

then when the superior skill and organization spanked them, they all jumped ship to NC and VS

and SG RULE!

B

bone_idle

Keep getting a 1% increase in XP because of imbalance. Its much more fun. Got 350 xp just for killing 1 person earlier. I'll have more of that thank you :D

B

BrassMonkey

Originally posted by [PS]Angel
Contact Vertex at the moment, because I have to go out and can't log on :(

But he can invite so message him (/tell Vertex hi) and he'll get you an invite and look after you, won't you Vertex!

Yes....but not tonight after 4pm cus im working then going to the Students Union for a few beers.

Daddy or Chips?

E

envenom

yes 1.30 in the morning when we was fighting VS you had what ever continant you was invading all to your selfs.

and 1.30am ? comon most ppl are starting to log off by then

G

Gekul

Originally posted by bone_idle
Why not join TR ??? looking at the way things were last night TR had 24% online playing while the others were mid 40's. Didnt you wonder why NC & VS had most of the Islands.

Hmm, clear exaggeration tbh ;)

T

Tenko

Join VS.

Why?

Because we have the last number of players and the worse gear.

And we still own!

Honestly VS players (and to a lesser degree NC players I will at least admit) are the type of peeps who want to have it hard, those who like to play on hard level.

We're not necessarily the best we just like the challenge.

The Sovereign Guard are actually quite easy going so if your a hardcore CS raper you may not like the fact we don't out kill everyone on every raid but otherwise we will love you, as frankly we love everyone (in PURPLE).

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Tenko
Honestly VS players (and to a lesser degree NC players I will at least admit) are the type of peeps who want to have it hard,

speak for yourself, i knew the purple could ... change people

B

bone_idle

Originally posted by Gekul
Hmm, clear exaggeration tbh ;)

Ok then not mid 40's but 34% still. 34% lots more than 24%.

And just recently VS definetly the zerg nation. like OMG your everywhere. Not 1's and 2's but hunting in very large groups. If this carries on i will join VS. It doesnt take long to get to BR6.

S

SilverHood

Most people fight in outifts these days

I know for a fact that Vanu Corp have 5-6 squads on at primetime, and they all fight at the same time

The other top VS outifts all have atleast 1 squad, if not more, including SG.
Was giving TR a good spanking on Ishundar earlier :)

Then I crashed

P

[PS]Nova

Yeah we usually field 2 squads at least at primetime although with all our new members we may well be fielding more normally.

We'll have to see how many we have on for tomorrow's raid.

X

Xavier

Originally posted by bone_idle

It wasnt until 1:30 in the morning that TR's started getting our arses in gear and taking back islands.

hmm, doesn't 24%+ 40%+40%=104% ?

oh well, it must be my counting skillz ;)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by [PS]Angel
Yeah we usually field 2 squads at least at primetime although with all our new members we may well be fielding more normally.

We'll have to see how many we have on for tomorrow's raid.

Well we had at the start 24, maxed out at 27, but then the 10s lag spikes hit so I think most of us ended up logging. Was a shame, we were doing well on Searhus. Tried continent hopping to Forseral, still got lag spikes, actually worse ones, so it sort of ended.

K

Karam_gruul

TR - kiddies zerg style
NC - geeks army of people that think they're maxes look like power armour from warhammer 40k
VS - TEH SAS of PS

W

Wile_E_Coyote

Terran Republic: The righteous rulers of the planet.
NC and VS: Traitors and terrorist scum.

If you're a weak willed fool you'll join NC and VS, if you're a man of dignity and honor you stay loyal to the Republic!

K

kelbenvc

Yeah i can also recommend Vanu if you like a challenge and want to get into some organised raids :)

Today we have even been daily winners on ww.planetside.com

Kelben
Cr4 Br14
Co leader of Vanu Corporation

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Wile_E_Coyote
Terran Republic: The righteous rulers of the planet.
NC and VS: Traitors and terrorist scum.

If you're a weak willed fool you'll join NC and VS, if you're a man of dignity and honor you stay loyal to the Republic!

Righteous rulers, my arse :p

Don't you mean hidebound anachronistic anti-technology scum?

Those able to comprehend the promise and potential of humanity will advance. They will usher the less gifted through the gateway of understanding and cleanse the taint of blindness, ignorance and mulishness from the species. We are the shepherds of evolution, the harbingers of progress. We lead toward the light.

Join the Vanu Sovereignty for progress and advancement.

P

[PS]Mung

You mispelt New Conglomerate there Angel dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom