Who said...?

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Who said that Glaston is dead?

20-60k rps / evening (wasnt me that got 60k, but infact that someone does..) even more and as mutch hibs and Mids that we can fight (and I dont feel like we are geting rolled, its rather equal)... I cant say it feels like the server is dead, infact, its sometimes even better when it was high population (Allways someone that zerged)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I dont have first hand experience but all i hear people saying is "fucking french pricks made 2 full groups and zerging everything".

Is that still the case?

Nate

FH is my second home
glastonbury has even less population then camlann atm

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Don't know how it is at the mo. Last sunday evening I went on and was one of 67 online according to the login screen, Think 29 of those were Hibbies, including the 4 level 9's we went and took the level 9 battleground keep with.

Darzil

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Well, the people that is online looks to be RvR'in most of them, so its more like insta 50 server (x-cept some stray 49's can be seen now and then in NF's aswell).. And as all comes to one spot (random keep in flames), there is mutch to kill if you like.

the 20k of rps was me ;) And thats mostly becose I loged on late.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
lol, i logged into mid glast a couple of days ago, 16 mids on line, 2 x lvl 50 rest were mid 30's or lower.

looked at NF...every single keep and tower in mid was green, hibs held all relics. alb had 2 x green keeps and towers for full porting there also.

was 60 odd people on the entire server.

Glast was (and IS) dead, french made sure of that. bring out a fg, face 2 x fgh, get 2 fg out and face 4-6 fgh. Then everyone started to leave as they saw no point as they physically couldnt get the numbers to counter the hibs (le zerg as it became known).

awsome ruleset server, purer combat, less iwin timer abilities just screwed by the language barriers and differing playstyles. (RE: THE SODDING HIBS ROLLING ANYTHING WITH STUPID NUMBERS)

So what your saying is rhana, that as soon as a keep or tower bursts into flames the few who are left race to that area because they know there will be someone there to kill while the other areas are as quiet as a tomb.

sounds healthy enough :/

Maoix SM rr5.X perma sleeping.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I got a 39 Thane on Mid Glast, and let me tell you, that server is as close to dead as you can get without actually crossing the etheric plane and dying.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Everyone can have there opinion ofcoz, but dosent matter a thing to me, personaly as like the last couple of nights, I had enough fun to even bother posting about it here (where I know what kind of response it will get).

Sure, didnt see any mids that night when mid turned green, not that that fact stoped mids trying to retake some relics later in the week. True, not many players but in the end, that meens no zerges either.

Fights is around keeps, but that is by game design in the first place, what mythic intended with NF.

And what dose it matter if its not 2000 players on the server, when you do find them easy enough and dont have to sigh and just start typing /rel when you see the first hibs?

How ever, I can imagin it not easy to lvling a toon to 50 right now... And even harder to get endgame equipment.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Unleashed said:
43 online atm.

Yes Glas is alive and kicking!

right now i bet there are 1400+ on Gareth, so i guess its just the EU classic concept thats dead :(

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
I blame it on mass hysteria: "OMG, I dont want to be the last to leave!" /q :( :eek7:

Tonight we had some fun relic raiding. Hibs took the Mid str relic from us, after that we whent and took it back :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Its the french, if they go onto any server with english or german players they force us all to quit with their stupidity. People can cope with the yanks.

Disclaimer:- I do not hate all the french, just most of them.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
79 on Glastonbury at 22:09gmt and 1904 on Bossiney at the same time, now minus 5 hours to give eastern standard time (EST) and its 17:09 in the states and the population is double excal cluster+glastonbury. The EU servers are dying very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom