Who said Hibs hate Mids :)

wicarward

Fledgling Freddie
This happened few nights ago; i was playing my ranger <wicardonn> in DF and reporting FG mids sculcing behind some pillars North of hib DF x-roads to alliance.

When i moved down to xraods a nasty red succubus jumped me and 4 of that mid grp came charging at me - and killed my aggro. i used emote to thank and said kill me for rps - they all bowed/saluted.

many thanks - i went alb side after that cos felt bad about trying to sneak up on u again. best bit is, while telling my guild an alb jumped me and i still got him:)

anyhow; point is nice to see some really decent people in game - take my hat off to that grp and wish u all the best.

rgds
wicardonn

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
wicarward said:
This happened few nights ago; i was playing my ranger <wicardonn> in DF and reporting FG mids sculcing behind some pillars North of hib DF x-roads to alliance.

When i moved down to xraods a nasty red succubus jumped me and 4 of that mid grp came charging at me - and killed my aggro. i used emote to thank and said kill me for rps - they all bowed/saluted.

many thanks - i went alb side after that cos felt bad about trying to sneak up on u again. best bit is, while telling my guild an alb jumped me and i still got him:)

anyhow; point is nice to see some really decent people in game - take my hat off to that grp and wish u all the best.

rgds
wicardonn

If that was me, I would have found it really really fun to sneak up on them again and try 'n kill em all xDDDd

wicarward

Fledgling Freddie
didnt make that clear - they saved my butt and let me live :)

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
wicarward said:
didnt make that clear - they saved my butt and let me live :)

So what? :D the most beautyful thing that could happen to you right after being saved from a mob by your enemy, is to get 2 - 4k rps :D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with Try, if you were serious about letting them kill you for RP you would have given them a reason to attack you ;)

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
How nice of them, thou the rp's would have been a good reward for it :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
while iwas alb side, i saw a mid warrior i think with a bb, lowish lvl, and he had a bit of agro so i RF all the agro onto me, and start beating it down, to help him, he just comes and fucking slaps me upside the head and kills me :(

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
while iwas alb side, i saw a mid warrior i think with a bb, lowish lvl, and he had a bit of agro so i RF all the agro onto me, and start beating it down, to help him, he just comes and fucking slaps me upside the head and kills me :(

lol poor you.

u know we got some trolls in midgard btw :>

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:

Well mids are generally quite tired of peoples stealing mobs, so watch out next time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom