think thts it..

Himse

FH is my second home
Pretty pink Pwnies (aka Slow Crew)
Aes Dana
VF's grp (not sure who plays wat)
Puppy Cult (coo coo/ Da Police etc)

think thts it..

Plix tell me why everyone keeps moving servers?

first it was ava, now another cluster etc =[

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty Pink Pwnies are on Mid/Temair.

Aes Dana are on Mid Temair.

Puppy Cult is on Alb/Temair.

VF and the lads are on Hib/Temair.

Afaik.

MegaMaejter

Banned
<-- playing on temair with everz~

And i think ppl moved from limors b/c there is too many rr12-13 ppl Oo or well maybe not but the 8v8 is supposed to be good on temair.

Everz

FH is my second home
germans rock, currently sitting in a tree group in lyon.. the server is seriously populated

Littles

Loyal Freddie
<-- playing on temair with everz~

And i think ppl moved from limors b/c there is too many rr12-13 ppl Oo or well maybe not but the 8v8 is supposed to be good on temair.

It was when we first moved there, but recently it's been just as zergy as avalon....makes me wanna cry.

Kahvi

Loyal Freddie
It was when we first moved there, but recently it's been just as zergy as avalon....makes me wanna cry.

Fgzone been working fine the last 4-5 times ive been there the last week on Avalon.

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie

fg zone has never been zergy(we been in it for 5 months now), if a zerg decides to go there(very rare since its pretty much always breifine from teh start now) then the zone just gets changed......

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Puppy Cult (coo coo/ Da Police etc)

LAAL coo coo and da police, its 6 ppl from the Panic mid grp 1 from da police and 1 semi coo coo(isleffo)

So less h8 towards my lovely guild!

We are kinda inactive atm due to summer etc but try and get grp out 2 nights a week

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
What we have seen so far the 8v8 zone on temair is even harder then on avalon, so be prepared for a challenge:)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
We are in an /as with fimbul mid limors tiarna hib limors and 1 more i cant remember also a hib limors guild

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
LAAL coo coo and da police, its 6 ppl from the Panic mid grp 1 from da police and 1 semi coo coo(isleffo)

So less h8 towards my lovely guild!

We are kinda inactive atm due to summer etc but try and get grp out 2 nights a week

it's the qq:ers that put the spark in the guild though :p

islef

Loyal Freddie
I am in institution in myself so imo we might as well rename the guild to islefs guild and be done with it Valgyr! And since when did you convert jeral/nagl/nata into panic people and make me the only coocoo person :(

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
I am in institution in myself so imo we might as well rename the guild to islefs guild and be done with it Valgyr! And since when did you convert jeral/nagl/nata into panic people and make me the only coocoo person :(

... in his dreams....

uron

Loyal Freddie

i dont think he wants every1 knowing he grps with nata :p

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
What we have seen so far the 8v8 zone on temair is even harder then on avalon, so be prepared for a challenge:)

not harder , you dont have the rox players no more:kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom