Who pinched my damn name!!!

T

The Real Redi

this sucks! i finally get my copy of the game, then find out Redi's been used already!!! :(

if that didnt suck enough, everywhere i've been seems virtually deserted, cept for Mos Eisley where theres nearly always a little bevvy of naked fist fights going on :rolleyes: heh!

I know i've only had it a few days, but seems pretty empty out there...

A

Addlcove

Eclipse server, get to Asylum on Naboo and get invited into PHL :)

T

Tenko

Everyone seems to be on Tatooine on the Chlamydia server, shooting the crap out of Anchorhead/Bestine depending on faction, though Naboo seemed busy enough.

N

Nightchill

Which server are you on?

On Chimaera (and Tatooine) Anchorhead, Bestine and Espa are heavily populated cities. Grab a shuttle to one, I'll even lend you the 110cr. ;)

O

old.Halfpint

To answer the point of the thread i'd say any name ending with .."edi" would be taken. Though I believe that Pedi Jedi still may be available, however I heard rumors Michael Jackson was considering using that one <groan:mad:

T

The Real Redi

<still sulking about my name>

Using Wildchild instead now (old one from when i was one :great: )

Addl, soon as i've got to grips with everything, i'll start thinking about heading to find you guys then :clap: been wandering around with my Marksman on one of the servers, but my mind escapes me head sometimes and leaves me with just echoes and cob-webs ;)

D

darbey

Just a suggestion but why not try using a star warsesque name.
Coronet city is always busy too.

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by darbey
Just a suggestion but why not try using a star warsesque name.

hmmm, want to define that one? What constitutes a Star Wars name then? I'd love to know where it says Wildchild is an Un-starwars-esque name - in that vein, is Dave a non-starwarsy name? Steve? :rolleyes:

For you're info, i have owned this game for less than a week, and only have two characters in the whole place, so perhaps you'll forgive me using these obviously upsetting names until i at least get the hang of the client, eh?

Move along people, nothing constructive here... Had a bad day, sue me...

O

old.Cordain

Thats not a bad name..
xxx-mOnk-xxx, Megakiller Supersniper and NoSpMiS tRaB are bad names.
(found in Eclipse)

Also every names of the characters in the movies that are spelled wrong and still get through the filter are bad.

Im no roleplayer but those seriosly break the suspencion of disbelief.

D

darbey

Lol oh be my guest 'wild child' LoL , u carry on.

If u were that set on the name pick a last name and hyphen it ie Redi-Redi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom