who is this

D

DeaD GuRu

i can't post pictures on on this whines world forum, but i'll try to explain what i mean :)

There seems to be a ghostmob near the tree spot 3,
it is continuously pulsing a pboae spell and seems not to be able to speak, his name is Kall or something....

Does anyone have an idea on who this is???

the sole presence of Kall creates a freezing cold in the area....

this is the msg that i get in chatbox.....

i don't think that mythic would be planning any event for the atlantis patch atm.... it isn't due soon...

and all mythic can do atm is bore us with loads of nervs... gimp all characters types... i think this is already a full-time occupance for those nerd-programmers. BTW ... blame americans for all the nervs :)) , they are the reason for all problems in this world, as are they in IRL.....

S

Silenzio

is ther since trees r ther =)

dont attak him... n he will not bother with u

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Someone told me he was an epic mob but doesn't drop anything. I still want to kill him though.

What the f**k are 'nervs'?

And I resent the implication that programmers are nerds! :eek:

P

Pin

it's one of the 'ultimate event campain' mobs from GOA that have been there since last summer (they were first in different places, but were moved in ~August).

D

DeaD GuRu

sissyfoo

i meant, Mythic programmers mate, not the real thing...
not the ppl that know why they program something and change something ;-)

S

Silenzio

aw forgot to say... ppl were used to get 50 at trees

run to him n get "ported" to theyr bind point

P

Puppetmistress

He gives no XP, doesn't drop anything and if I remember correctly he used to stand in echo-room in Barrows (at the wall-bug)

Not sure about the last part, btw. but I' ve seen an NPC there standing (and I think it was to check if someone used the wall-hack)

B

bob007

Originally posted by Pin
it's one of the 'ultimate event campain' mobs from GOA that have been there since last summer (they were first in different places, but were moved in ~August).

This is true, He is part of a few other mobs dotted around albion that give information to some classes about "Epic event". He was in barrows for a long time. Not as surgested at wall bug to watch for ppl useing bug, But was in Cave Goblins room, Again he would talk ONLY to 1 class (i think its sorcs but unsure). Hes an easy kill for a fg, But gives no exp or loot. As someone said leave him alone, He'll leave you alone :)

L

loxleyhood

The mobs I know about is Kald (sp) who is usually near df enterance.

A paladin, who stands near the clerks in Lyonesse.

And an infilrattor, who stands at tree spot 2, I think.

L

leorin

There is also a dude on way to lyonesse. If u stand at yarleys with ass towards yarleys, and then go str8 forward til u reach the ocean. Then u ll find a lady at the edge. She says strange things...

M

Moody

Originally posted by leorin
There is also a dude on way to lyonesse. If u stand at yarleys with ass towards yarleys, and then go str8 forward til u reach the ocean. Then u ll find a lady at the edge. She says strange things...

Do as you please, but I'm NOT going to stand with my ass stuck out to the yarleys. Don't trust those farmboys for a second :eek6:

S

skile

I've seen a big cyclops-mob. Pog Mapog, orangecon to 50. He roamed around Cornwall giants. Only seen him once :).

P

Pin

Originally posted by skile
I've seen a big cyclops-mob. Pog Mapog, orangecon to 50. He roamed around Cornwall giants. Only seen him once :).

I've also seen moor boogeys hanging around in Cornwall, orangecon to 24. :rolleyes:

G

Goryk

Kold now resides at the Danoian Sailors btw, on an island far north of the fishermen...

D

DeaD GuRu

yep, a few minutes ago i spotted the other one behind the cyclops spawns....(what are those doing there??? arawnites???) along the beach line, a female fighter pbaoe'ing, hmmmm.
she seems to speak but no word come out of here mouth ....

dunno..

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by skile

I saw him at dunters once. Is much tougher than your average orange con.

M

Moody

Originally posted by Mr Ironheart
yep, a few minutes ago i spotted the other one behind the cyclops spawns....(what are those doing there??? arawnites???) along the beach line, a female fighter pbaoe'ing, hmmmm.
she seems to speak but no word come out of here mouth ....

dunno..

It may also prove interesting to read the patch notes: 1.60 Albion Monster Changes.

- Dooben in Avalon Marsh is can no longer be charmed.

- A heat resist debuff component has been added to Golestandt's breath weapon.

- The Ellyl and Ravenclan Giants located in Pennine Mountains have decided to send settlers to various places in Llyn Barfog. These explorers have taken their treasure and equipment along for the journey to aid them in their relocation.

- The Arawnites, Hollow Men, Cyclops and Bwcas of all types have decided to send bands of explorers into Lyonesse to discover new grounds to set up camp. Hoping that the new lands will prove safer to their kind, all of the worldly possessions of these monsters have been sent with the exploring bands.

S

Silenzio

One day... My view got filled by a flash ov light...

Everything become slow...

An than i understood, the truth was mine... the sense ov

Dumb me with /effcts all wyle hibs nukeing zerg over me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom