Who is Kyla - neutral NPC on the way to Barfog.

O

old.Fangrim

Earlier today I was going to Barfog. All of a sudden, this person Kyla is standing in the gorge at the entrance to Barfog. She cons red to me at 50. So we tried to attack her, even though she was neutral to us.

She was hard as Hell, and after she died (no drops), she IMMEDIATELY respawned.

We tried killing her again, same thing,

If we tried to talk to her, she was "trying to speak, but no words came out". We had a lvl 40 Sorc which could speak to her, but she ended her conversation in mid-sentence.

Anyone knows anything about her?

O

old.Second

its part of a larger event.

just look at mid=) they got plenty of them.

one npc for every class on difrent places.

K

K0nah

Theres a guy called Crim near the undead munk monastery in Barfog too, looks like an infil/scout and he wont talk to me :(

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by K0nah
Theres a guy called Crim near the undead munk monastery in Barfog too, looks like an infil/scout and he wont talk to me :(

He's been there for ages and isn't new though.
I xp'd there before 1.44 and he was there then.

M

milithiel

there is someone called kall in barrows, in the goblin room.

O

old.Eeek

There is a guy by stonehenge, cant remember name but has 1 or 2 guards. Seen him twice, once con red at 30 and once con purple at 32 - aggressive both times.

X

--xion--

yea seen the guy near stone henge cons green at lvl 50 ..i just ran into stonehenge coz he was on a rampage and runs v fast..

T

Tigerius

The Stonehenge guy however is a known quest (Secret Orders) mob that acts far more ordinary than the above descriped one.

O

old.BJ|Bored

after killing her (or HIM as it says in hre speech ;P) did a search and names 'Kemor ane Klya' was there, mob named after a gm ? ;)

T

Tigerius

We got a clue to the puzzle on our 2nd barfog raid when one of our members could iniatiate a further dialouge with her. More info to come.

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

yea theres kall in barrows 1st time i seen him was tonight . btw anybody been right down into that hallway he is in ? ive never known anybody to go down there cos of all the lizards :p

T

Talifer

Originally posted by old.¥ØÐÄ
yea theres kall in barrows 1st time i seen him was tonight . btw anybody been right down into that hallway he is in ? ive never known anybody to go down there cos of all the lizards :p

Yeah I've been down there, it's a cut and past of recluse room in Keltoi (I think that's the one) full of goblins and dogs. There is a goblin at the bottom called Brightest.

As for Kall, we killed him too, he's quite a tough cookie, PBAoE spells all the time, don't let the casters stand too close. No xp, no drop and he respawns instantly.

Talifer

O

old.Second

how about that avatar and his 2 cute priest guards?=)

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

yea that templat avenger :( the amountof times ive been killed by him and his smiter adds is to many because of people F8 to nearest target in advisor or echoe room :( . he hits damn hard also and seems to have a shit load of hp .

J

Javai

The group with took out kall also managed to take out the Avenger and his two smiting pals, in fact I think we killed everything in the Barrows that night and there were only 6 of us :) We went into every inch we could think of including all the way round the deep goblin den, more fun (and xp) than trees or DM ;)

Didn't mean to kill the Avenger though but one of the Tanks got blood rage and hit F8 once too often....

O

old.Dhrun

Theres also a new neutral mob in snowdonia just west of the Arwenite camp WNW of Snowy Fort.

J

Javai

Originally posted by old.Dhrun
Theres also a new neutral mob in snowdonia just west of the Arwenite camp WNW of Snowy Fort.

If I remember correctly that one is also part of the Secret Orders quest

K

Kagato.

Not sure if you know this one but my cleric friend and I just came across another one.

His name is Kold and he is by one of the marker stones on the way to Myrrdin in Snowdonia, maybe 2 or 3 stones away from the keep itself along the way back. He is faded like a ghost and both I (an Armsman) and my Cleric got the same 'unable to speak' message from him.

He also does this weird cold spell like the wizard ice attack (the one that hits everything around the wiz, I never played one so no idea what its cold). It does not harm you but he does it and you get a 'everything around him is cold' type message.

:confused:

G

Garnet

Originally posted by Kagato.
Not sure if you know this one but my cleric friend and I just came across another one.

His name is Kold and he is by one of the marker stones on the way to Myrrdin in Snowdonia, maybe 2 or 3 stones away from the keep itself along the way back. He is faded like a ghost and both I (an Armsman) and my Cleric got the same 'unable to speak' message from him.

He also does this weird cold spell like the wizard ice attack (the one that hits everything around the wiz, I never played one so no idea what its cold). It does not harm you but he does it and you get a 'everything around him is cold' type message.

:confused:

This is also happening in midgard, faded spirit type humans who when right clicked on them say she looks like she wants to speak to you but is unable to speak... Also emits a harmless ice spell and cons red to lvl 50.

T

Talifer

Originally posted by milithiel
there is someone called kall in barrows, in the goblin room.

Not anymore, I don't think GOA expecting us to kill the guy so when we did he got moved into the scaled fiend room and now he's purple (to level 50) instead of red :)

Go kill the others see if they change con :)

Originally posted by Kagato.

Yes it's a PBAoE spell, if you attack him it WILL start to hurt ;)

Talifer

O

old.Second

Originally posted by old.¥ØÐÄ
yea that templat avenger :( the amountof times ive been killed by him and his smiter adds is to many because of people F8 to nearest target in advisor or echoe room :( . he hits damn hard also and seems to have a shit load of hp .

I just remember.. did anyone play the beta? in the end it was an event in barrows with the Prophet ariving. The prophet and some avengers was fighting like hell=)

O

old.Fangrim

Kold's Location

For anyone interested, Kold is located at 22, 21 in Snowdonia.

I would like to her the lvl/class of anyone who can gat a word out of him (and eventually what he says).

O

old.Ramas

In Hib, only Bards can speak to them. So I'm guessing our minstrels should be able to do the same.

Someone got Kyla to talk and posted on another thread on this board somewhere...

T

Talifer

My guess is that it's all leading up to the opening of Darkness Falls

Talifer

P

- Pathfinder -

I'm interested in who came up with these names :) Kyla, Snuva, Kold and Kall are all Swedish words (well kold would be köld, but English lacks ö :)), and, rather interestingly, can all be translated into "cold" in one form or another (if you stretch it abit). Coincidence? Or do we have an event manager who's Swedish? :p

O

old.Paranoid

Spoke to Kall last night.. not a word out of him :(

That was using Ninjastyle.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom