Who Has Done The Rancid Blacktooth Quest, Its Driving Me Crazy!

G

Galie

Please can someone who has done this quest give a rough walkthrough, or even better if u want to trade the dam sword u get contact me!I have wasted way too much time on this quest already!
By the way i need some of that Danaoin Lightwhatcher chain and any thrust weapon that hit harder than the lvl 40 epic weapon too so if u have it and want to trade it contact me!
"I fuckin hate Jamie Oliver"

N

)nick(

Doesn't drop for minstrels until patch I think.

K

Khalen

I still need to get it.. But does he spawn when I kill alot of wolves at night? (Because I've read the area where he in spawns is quite big, encountered him in beta though and got caught many times by him, but ain't seeying him now that quick...)

T

tilde

u dont need to kill anything for it's appereance, just take a week off from job and hope ur lucky ;)

N

Ninjastyle

me and loccon got it on the second night we camped blacktooth.

he spawns close to caer hurbury, between the hollow men camp and the cyclops camp (dont go searching over the hill tho)

blacktooth only spawn after midnight. also when the shadowwolves start to spawn, u have to kill alot of them for blacktooth to spawn

anywayz, good luck :cool:

T

Tranquil-

I have heard it's after 2200 and you have to kill a few of those shadowwolves, he then spawns with 2 wolves on his side.

Just a rumour though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom