Who got banned?

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
Heys,

as I guess most of the players on Camlann uses or used any Bugs in the past, I m curious how many peeps really got perma banned here?

I only heard of Odinsendbosser, thats only one, or doesnt Goa care about Camlann?

Discuss

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
hes pretty much the only permabanned guy that i can remember, although i know quite a few people who've taken strategic vacations around the time of the radar-tempbans for example ;)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Graag/Schluerf got permabanned afaik :D He is the most retarded camlann player ever :p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
if he is banned its for speedhack, so many times i thought he was a tat to fast for a shadowblade

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.windforce said:

not sure what DT is either, i always found when he was in trouble (i'd pa+cd+ss him to about 40%)then he would pull off insane hits...he hits you for 300 with 150crit offhand 150ish crit 100.

lol more like fighting a savage when he's in trouble.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
hes banned for DT cheat

hahah private jk :D

Nah Xqjoz is only 2 week banned, he ownd himself by reporting some bug abusing bb and in the chat it had him asking me if i was a nazi then goa did him for harrasment ;)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
sshot306.jpg

sshot307.jpg

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
so skold how did you get those screenshots? your not a member of fear

I got banned because I refused to ToA my friar, and GoA were like TOA YOUR DAMN FRIAR! because hes a gimp, and mythic are thinking of twinking friars up because yours is doing so badyl.. they actualy think theres something wrong witht he class!

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
They are thinking of giving friars a donkey! Priorities ftw... read the TL report if you don't get me.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Dirtymind said:
Heys,

as I guess most of the players on Camlann uses or used any Bugs in the past, I m curious how many peeps really got perma banned here?

I only heard of Odinsendbosser, thats only one, or doesnt Goa care about Camlann?

Discuss
Darkhealz is on his last warning now :D, everyone screen him edit and put him on a bug send to goa say byebye to teh nib shammy... lmao :m00:

FallycSymbol said:
They are thinking of giving friars a donkey! Priorities ftw... read the TL report if you don't get me.

Wish I ToA'd him up now... I want a donkeh... :(

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
Darkhealz is on his last warning now :D, everyone screen him edit and put him on a bug send to goa say byebye to teh nib shammy... lmao :m00:

GOA gave me a warning and told me it was the last, then they gave me another warning and told me it was the last... I don't know what to beleive.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Xyslo said:

Yeah you do that Ashley, then i'll be happy to re-create the oh so famous American History X scene with the curb.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Wushi said:
my friend is perma banned, for no reason, Sphinxs

He had this <Odins> thingie under his name. All reason you need to report those..... well I stop there else this will turn into a flame party...

:cheers: for the ban of 1 more odins player. Every player odins lose to ban is a victory for the server itself.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Yeah you do that Ashley, then i'll be happy to re-create the oh so famous American History X scene with the curb.

Noooo! Then he can't catch more pokemons!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom