Question who else tried to e-mail GOA

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
for a change of an ancient e-mail address ....

No reply yet, they probably busy but some form of community reply would be awesome

:drink:

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Helped a m8 today to send a 2nd mail to them about a old inactive mail ,
they wanted account name , name holder on the account (first and lastname), birthdate ,
postal code/adress , CD-keys to the concerning account OR if you couldnt figure out the CD-key
just do a copy of driverslicense/ID(front and back) and send that to some abonnement adress , old mail and finaly the new mail :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
Dear customer,

In order to allow us to identify you as the real owner of this account, we would require that you send us the following information by email :

1. The login game of the concerned account.
2. The number of the Cd-Keys of the concerned account.
3. The method of payment used to renew your subscription. (VISA, ECMC, and American Express)
4. The possible former e-mail address associated to your profile.
5. The firstname, lastname, birthday and postal address registered on your profile.
6. The new e-mail address, which you want to have associated to your account.

If you cannot provide us your CD Keys, please send us a scan of your ID (back/front sides currently valid) to abonnement@goa.com with the reference of your ticket : xxxxxxxxxxx

Warning: to prevent any errors associating said e-mail to your account, we remind you that our system does not allow the use of the same e-mail for more than one account. Therefore we ask that you verify that this e-mail has not been used previously for another game account.

Upon reception of the requested information, we shall verify it and, if everything is correct, we will proceed to update your account with the e-mail address you have sent us.

We thank you for understanding.

Regards,

---

luckily my gf had my pw so i didnt have to bother

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
sent them an email and they where very helpfull got my passwords

Everz

FH is my second home
It works!

Got my Cabalist account back, absolutely fantastic :D!

TNT

One of Freddy's beloved
sent all my info yesturday, just waiting on reply myself... hopefully shouldnt be to long.

TNT

One of Freddy's beloved
now i cant login into the support part for some reason?

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ye i just tried loggin too need to change my email address cant remember password for it can remember my details just wanna change email but i cant cos you need to verify it on current email address :(

TNT

One of Freddy's beloved
I am in, got it all sorted ok took a bit of time but they emailed me back with the changes.

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
It's taken me from the 14th jan and daily emails to finally be told I'm the rightful owner of the account, shame I'll only get around a days nostalgic play on my beloved theurgist! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom