[QUOTE='Shy]No, more money to spend on prezzies![/QUOTE]
Where's my present then?

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]No, more money to spend on prezzies![/QUOTE]
to much pr0n, i think you need to cut down :sex:

Ziva

Fluffy
For the record, i did close the thread at first and reopened it with an apology cause i didn't see it was in the "Creative" forum. Even though the thread made me raise my eyebrow a lot i still deceided to reopen to see how much roleplay-skills you had :)

The thread is deleted and i know by whom and also why. Just because a forum has the label "Creative" again doesn't mean you can be creative by sexxoring for fun. We both know you are not a regular visitor of the roleplaying forums so making a post there using the "i am roleplaying" excuse because you know it would have been deleted in OT deserves to be deleted.

As for BW not beeing FH and vice versa, that is true but you are still dealing with the same people and changing forums doesn't mean we can just erase our memories. So far i didn't see you make too much effort to adjust to the new forums and rules so why should mods do that for you?

I personally see this new forum as a chance for all of us to have a new and fresh start and try to loose the "whine" name and create a nice, usefull and funny forum. For me that includes also anyone who might have had problems in the past like you but to give you a chance, as been said, you got to earn it. The reason why you were not permabanned shows we give you this chance and i think that alone should say enough.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ziva said:
For the record, i did close the thread at first and reopened it with an apology cause i didn't see it was in the "Creative" forum. Even though the thread made me raise my eyebrow a lot i still deceided to reopen to see how much roleplay-skills you had :)

The thread is deleted and i know by whom and also why. Just because a forum has the label "Creative" again doesn't mean you can be creative by sexxoring for fun. We both know you are not a regular visitor of the roleplaying forums so making a post there using the "i am roleplaying" excuse because you know it would have been deleted in OT deserves to be deleted.

Fair enough. I guess it was taken further than I initially thought and maybes got out of hand.

Flesh

Banned
I'd like to actually read what was said in the thread tbh, would probably be quite funy. ;o

Ziva

Fluffy
Flesh said:
I'd like to actually read what was said in the thread tbh, would probably be quite funy. ;o
Uhm... you made 4 posts in a thread out of 7 replies so i think you know what's in it tbh :)

Ziva

Fluffy
Nerf, i posted in wrong thread lol. The previous one was suppose to go in Loxley's Retort thread. Ah well, doesn't matter as you probably read this too anyway :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Is that actually true? I don't think we actually came to a conclusion on this did we?

Rubric

Part of the furniture
[QUOTE='Shy]Is that actually true? I don't think we actually came to a conclusion on this did we?[/QUOTE]

Was the final reply i got in the feedback forum. The evidence appears to be conclusive so far.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I'm off to investigate. Both peoples that replied to your thread, Rubric, said "maybe", suggesting they were just guessing and didn't actually know.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
[QUOTE='Shy]Well I'm off to investigate. Both peoples that replied to your thread, Rubric, said "maybe", suggesting they were just guessing and didn't actually know.[/QUOTE]
Anybody here reading this thread that hasnt made a contribution can they create a thread then see if they can close it.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Well I'm off to investigate. Both peoples that replied to your thread, Rubric, said "maybe", suggesting they were just guessing and didn't actually know.[/QUOTE]

rather simple i would say, try to close this thread as you gave a contribution to FH and that is a thread you started:p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom