who can figure these out..

H

Hoam_Less

just done the first one, trying the second now........ where do you people find these things? :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Harrr! I beat no. 3! Veni, vidi, vici

S

Sortbane

AAargh!

Came up to 5, have no idea at all what to do.. :(
number 4 was really easy if you just gave it a little thougt, but 5 was a kick in nuts..

A

Ardwan

4th is kinda hard, and the 5th one is bloody mind numbing

X

Xero_X

they are head wrecking , got the 1st 3 , 4th is pretty though :/

A

Aeiedil

on 4th :\ im sure im ---||---- this close, but i just cant see where im going wrong :|

S

Sortbane

/em cracks his skull open!!

holy s#%t! never thougth that I was to make it to #11, but I'm going to stop there.. giving me a real headache.. #5 and #7 was some of the hardest sofar, going to try 11+ tomorrow :)

Tip on #5, use the wait function ;)

Fun to get something that makes me use my brain on the net :D

BTW: anyone tried that laser game where you had to put up mirrors in different angles to guide the laserbeam to it's correct place? would like to try that again to see if I remember all the levels since the last time I played it :m00:

0ld.mili

only game i know like that is the water one where you have to put the right pipes in

S

Sortbane

If you can solve #11 please post some hints on it.. haven't got a single clue how to solve that one.. :(

well.. I'm off to bed, got to go to school in 5 1/2 hours.. :eek:

0ld.mili

i can see you need to trap him top right but dont know how :(

K

kr0n

Prolly shouldve saved all those passwords... too late now tho

L

listepik

6th sucks :eek:

im gonna need hints :eek:

I can trap it in the room above the onve where i start. but from there, im stuck

V

Vell

Ok, having stayed up most of the night, I have managed to complete 1-12, and also 14. I have no idea on 13 at all - I think I'm getting somewhere, then I get eaten.
14 is not too bad - but you have to be a bit risky. I kept thinking 'oh no I'm dead now' and then the minataur would go and do something silly like run into a dead end, so it was all ok again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom