Whine :/

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i really dont get some people
you whine if people zerg, you whine if people add, you /laugh spam people who solo or dont run opt'd fotm groups that you can steamroller. This isnt a realm whine by any stretch, its more a player / maturity whine

why cant people just grow up ? im fed up with people both in any given realm i play in, and those coming from the other direction, behaving like they are 10 year old spoilt children. battlegrounds, DF, *real* rvr all the same, and its really quite pathetic

im not an rvr nutter by any stretch, my mains are only rr2, rr3, and rr4.. i tend to lurk solo in DF a lot , and more often than not unbuffed... then get rolled over by a FG. it comes with the territory, and i dont have a problem with dying in rvr,, but its the (often grey/green con) people who run along, dont even take part in any fight, and emote spam your corpse abuse.. grow some balls or f*ck off imho

erk im rambling, sod it cba :touch:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
So lemme get this right, your whining about whiners, which makes you..... a whiner.

Well done, you get 2nd place in the twit of the week awards, now take your cheese and sit in a corner like a good boy.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
old.Whoodoo said:
So lemme get this right, your whining about whiners, which makes you..... a whiner.

Well done, you get 2nd place in the twit of the week awards, now take your cheese and sit in a corner like a good boy.

now you are whining about him whining about whiners, which makes you a whiner too!

bring in the regional cheese!

anyway i dont get why people moan about zerging (i can understand 4fg vs 1fg isnt fun) but 4fg vs 4fg is much more fun than fg vs fg imo :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
now you are whining about him whining about whiners, which makes you a whiner too!:p
Sorry, but your definition seems flawed. I merely pointed out his mistake and then offered my reward for anyone who wins.

And then you have the cheek to add to his whining about people whining saying about people who whine.

There ya go, ya very own platter too so ya dont feel left out.

cheese.jpg

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Mabs said:
you whine if people zerg, you whine if people add, you /laugh spam people who solo or dont run opt'd fotm groups that you can steamroller. This isnt a realm whine by any stretch, its more a player / maturity whine

why cant people just grow up ? im fed up with people both in any given realm i play in, and those coming from the other direction, behaving like they are 10 year old spoilt children. battlegrounds, DF, *real* rvr all the same, and its really quite pathetic

im not an rvr nutter by any stretch, my mains are only rr2, rr3, and rr4.. i tend to lurk solo in DF a lot , and more often than not unbuffed... then get rolled over by a FG. it comes with the territory, and i dont have a problem with dying in rvr,, but its the (often grey/green con) people who run along, dont even take part in any fight, and emote spam your corpse abuse.. grow some balls or f*ck off imho

erk im rambling, sod it cba :touch:

.....AAHAHAHA.... It isnt april fools yet.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Mabs said:

Well, if you are so grown up why do you even care if someone types /laugh at you in a computer game, or whine about stuff who is not important? The only cunclution I draw from your post is that you are just as immature as the ones you accuse of being immature, if not even worse ^^

York

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
now you are whining about him whining about whiners, which makes you a whiner too!

but your whining about him whining to the first whiner about whining.
which makes you a whiner aswell!

SilverHood

FH is my second home
York said:

hardly, it was just a cheesy remark

:worthy:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
York said:

well you are whining, about me whining about him whining about the first whiner!

so lets just accept it, we all enjoy abit of whine and cheese

wine-cheese.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom