Whine

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well i gonna whine since it is the only thing i good at anymore.

Trys to get through the first gate i come across in Emain - annihilated by an inf. Fecking thing is i have red buffs and also borrowed my girlies account so i got haste of 12% and i still suck something awful - (full crit sb).

Ok forget that - i log back on and rebuff. Whoaa my buffbots are still active.

Big hib fight going on close - am all forrit. Perf this warrior type to help some geezer. Perf - follow up - follow up - dead. Some caster is hitting me for just off 1000 hits per cast.

For christ's sake are you lot enjoying this?

Try to log back on and find my buffbots have ld'd.

Now i can take loads of hassle and still enjoy the game. A game of which i have loved for ages but i am really struggling big time now.

MKJ

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
stay away from infs (granted, not easy) if full crit, and dont perf anything with a shield :m00: should up your experience abit :)

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Name of your SB?´

Stealther RvR can be extremely frustrating some times, at least if you solo and log your own BB 8<

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
xenia- said:
stay away from infs (granted, not easy) if full crit, and dont perf anything with a shield :m00: should up your experience abit :)

Bah U don´t need to stay away from infils just because u are full crit. Just make sure u land PA ;)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Well having played sbs for probably 2 years i think i fairly experienced. I know i suck at level 50 for sure. But that aside dieing in 2 secs can't be right. Capped quickness - haste of 14% and using a 4.2 speed 2 handed axe i swing quite fast but in the time i did a perf and the 2 follow ups my hits had gone. This must be how it is for all you lot as well regardless of your type.

SC + TAO plus uber items. Wot next to up the damage?

Subscription up on my account today and i dunno if i gonna bother renewing me thinks. I can see the way i am heading and that is to have 3 accounts and using them all in Thid. That is just bonkers. Other than that i might play as an unbuffed inf. At least i will have some chance then and can drop the buffbot as all this expense is getting me down.

Oh well I gotta whine at times to feel better or i will end up taking it out on my cat probably. Even then i lose cos the bugger bites back real hard - unbuffed too.

MKJ

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Game is more fast paced. Can kill a group ( not with pb ) in 10 secs due to increased caster damage.

Thats why instas and aoe stun are so gamewinning atm. A ressed caster is useless anyhow, even with 100 %.

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
Stunned said:
Game is more fast paced. Can kill a group ( not with pb ) in 10 secs due to increased caster damage.

Thats why instas and aoe stun are so gamewinning atm. A ressed caster is useless anyhow, even with 100 %.

ML8 perfecters ftw!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
Name of your SB?´

Stealther RvR can be extremely frustrating some times, at least if you solo and log your own BB 8<

Try solo as a nonstealther tbfh. :p

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
Think I was the inf you fought at mmg last night... You really need some slash resist tbh... unstyled failed perf for over 200 (including crit) with (+10) resist bonus... non crit hits for 300+.. I've never seen anyone as weak as you... What af/con armour are you wearing? I noticed you have slash resist on you 1H weapons but not on your 2H, meaning my first swings hit for a load and then got negatives after you switch to two handed. I'm pretty gimpy myself with 1350ish weapon skill, no toa arties over level 2 and sb's usually beat me now they have the relics. The class is underpowered compared to infs, but shouldn't be to that level, even though you are only rr1. You should be able to be more effective. What weaponskill and LA have you got? I'm afraid crit strike for sb's is pretty gimped atm. I've met other low rr sb's who have owned me since relics changed hands so there is someway to spec a sb that works :)

Whilst you were pretty good in the bg's, and one of the few people able to kill me, real rvr is nothing like the bg's and the same specs and tactics which work there, don't necessarily work in real rvr...

I think your best option would be to speak to the sb's who do well and ask about their specs... I'm sure they can help. Midgard is a nice helpful realm unlike albion from what I've heard :)

Edit: This is not Chipper, this is Goryk :) The fool left himself logged in at this netcafe!

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Above post should have been by me :>

Anyways, I'd recommend experimenting with your spec a bit. I'm full crit spec inf and consider it gimpy, as if I miss perf, most of my spec is worthless. With 2.5 spec points, I've still got plenty to play with, but with 2.2 you don't have much left.. Try a high weapon/LA spec befor eyou give up for good on him..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom