Whine

A

Arthwyr

Even tho I've won Ghostly more than he has won me, all our fights have been very close.

The main factor at these fights are relics, that mids have had.
I'd say that I prolly would have lost more than I had won if albs have relics.
And Ghostly have been rr3-4 and I've been rr7-8.
So slash inf is quite equal to SZ what it comes to damage, IMO.

I'm guessing that after 30-40% LA-nerf slash infil will outdamage SZ.

The netto damage difference from relics is 40%. It won't be so bad for you mids after the nerf if you manage to keep the relics, should they fall into alb hands again I'm afraid you sbs are in for a shock. 35% La nerf (?) 20% less damage output yourself and 20% more for an infiltrator. Don't even need to lube up for an encounter then it will go in smoothly as it is.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Runsy
still isnt my fault if i resist stre/con debuff :)

You didn't on me last night but still got me in 4 hits after I got PA chain off + i evaded you feckking twice.........

And i surely don't like seing a PA for 450+ dmg move a health bar 0,15 bubs...... just not right!

J

Jergiot

once a critblade critted me for 800 or something when i was sitting down, i got up, she didnt get a single hit in and i meleed her to death. its all about buffs. buffed against some1 thats not= :[[

T

Tranquil-

Once, Aada PA'd me for 1305 damage while I was standing. I was fully buffed with AF buffs etc too.

L

leorin

and no i had str/con debuff posion , u might have resisted it tho dunno

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Tranquil-
Once, Aada PA'd me for 1305 damage while I was standing. I was fully buffed with AF buffs etc too.

Once I had chicken and chips for dinner. I was fully buffed with Af buffs too.

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Karlo
Once I had chicken and chips for dinner. I was fully buffed with Af buffs too.

What response should I be doing to that post? The 1305 damage is true though, if that's what you didn't believe. Heh. :rolleyes: I'm not complaining about the damage cause I know it's a pretty rare event to get such a PA.

K

Karlo

I know :p im just being silly, got exams all this week so anything to take my mind off it :p

Z

Zordo

Its really all about buffs, even 1 str/con buff makes a big difference, not to mention being fully buffed.

J

jox

Originally posted by Zordo
Its really all about buffs, even 1 str/con buff makes a big difference, not to mention being fully buffed.

yeah, once I almost soloed the dragon with a grey dex-buff...

Users who are viewing this thread