Whine

L

leorin

Today i met an SB called Foxxeh or smt outside APK , i Backstabbed her when she was sittin in 1st time we met , usually this is instant death , but she just stand up and still win the fight cause damn fuckin overpowered LA anytimers.

2nd time we meet : i get PA off , and full chain this time she smacks me down with anytimers again . GG!

This clearly shows that any infil who dunno what PA is , or gets Backstabbed sitting still can win, cause fuckin overpowered gfgjgdgkRGRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes this is whine and i got owned and all you lot say. thx

B

Begach

Originally posted by leorin
Today i met an SB called Foxxeh or smt outside APK , i Backstabbed her when she was sittin in 1st time we met , usually this is instant death , but she just stand up and still win the fight cause damn fuckin overpowered LA anytimers.

2nd time we meet : i get PA off , and full chain this time she smacks me down with anytimers again . GG!

This clearly shows that any infil who dunno what PA is , or gets Backstabbed sitting still can win, cause fuckin overpowered gfgjgdgkRGRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes this is whine and i got owned and all you lot say. thx

Shit dude breath FFS. Let go the hate................an look forward to next patch when they get gimped to shit.

HAAAAAAAAAAARktnx!!!

B.

E

elyand

The Assasin class diff isnt so big, doing the same ammount of dmg etc. Today when i ran from mtk > mmg i got jump by evul Magol, i got in 1 hit on him, also comes with infilis they are mean killing machines, i can name many infilis i fear (but i will not do taht to cheer them up :p), also now that we sbs do "great" dmg has a little to do with the str relics also.

After the LA nerf just wait for a DF nerf for infilis, atm i think NS is "balanced" maybe some small fixes can be done, but they are good.

H

hawkzor

Well you dont have to worry about the LA styles after next patch.. prolly all sb:s gonna go CS and PA you and then you have something else to whine about
gimp cleaver dmg or sumthing..
you figure it out better then me

R

Runsy

Hehe shit happens, some u win some u loose.
and i was buffed btw:)

have a nice day

/Foxxeh

K

Karlo

Remeber is always buffed with guild buffbot too, but come on, getting cs style chain off and losing to anytime styles really does sux.

K

Karlo

No I know :p, but you gotat admit that it sux to lose after full pa chain or backstab on a sitting target.

A

Albbasher

Originally posted by Runsy
Hehe shit happens, some u win some u loose.
and i was buffed btw:)

have a nice day

/Foxxeh

well well....just noticed that Runsy are the same as Foxxeh...so many Alt's in Nolby

R

Runsy

hehe i agree that the backstab combo or what ever didnt kill me.
But, buffed i have close to 2k hp
and my ablativ was on and u didnt stre con debuff, that might be a triggering factor:)

and purge -> stunn :D

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Karlo
Remeber is always buffed with guild buffbot too, but come on, getting cs style chain off and losing to anytime styles really does sux.

he hasnt been buffed the times he has fought me, /salute if you removed em before jumping me, /rude if its a new owner thats always buffed :p

K

Karlo

heh, sometimes his bro plays him, esspecialy if its mid your meeting him. In which case he might not be buffed then :p

hes not got a new owner (unfortunatly) ;)

G

Ghostly

I have met Foxxeh several times now, and I can't say I have lost more then 50% of the fights to her/him even when I don't get PA chain in. Can't say this with certainty, but I think the vs. slash bonuses/penalties might play a big role here. All in all I wouldn't automatically scream LA overpowerdness because off 1 lost fight. Other factors may play a part.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Ghostly
I have met Foxxeh several times now, and I can't say I have lost more then 50% of the fights to her/him even when I don't get PA chain in. Can't say this with certainty, but I think the vs. slash bonuses/penalties might play a big role here. All in all I wouldn't automatically scream LA overpowerdness because off 1 lost fight. Other factors may play a part.

Stop making sense please Ghostly :p
Regards, Glottis

A

adari

Originally posted by Ghostly

hmm

R

RobbanPobban

SB's should do like me :O

50 CS
50 Sword
34 Stealth
18 Env

1h Sword (16.5 Dps 3.4 Spd 100% qua) from TG its on the small picture
4 CS
4 Sword
4 Stealth
15 Str

Procc: 65 dmg with Lifedrain (80-100 lifesteal useally)

and Reinforced Duskwood small Shield MP :p

S

salamurhaaja

Even tho I've won Ghostly more than he has won me, all our fights have been very close.

The main factor at these fights are relics, that mids have had.
I'd say that I prolly would have lost more than I had won if albs have relics.
And Ghostly have been rr3-4 and I've been rr7-8.
So slash inf is quite equal to SZ what it comes to damage, IMO.

I'm guessing that after 30-40% LA-nerf slash infil will outdamage SZ.

Users who are viewing this thread